No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Yuriorkis Gamboa is set to make his return to the ring after a 15 month layoff in a new weight class and under the new promotional banner SMS Promotions on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez IV fight on December 8th.

Gamboa looked in phenomenal shape at his media day as he worked out and put his speed and power on display. While he needs to get back into the swing of things in this fight, there have already been discussions of the possible opponents Gamboa could face next. One name that has been brought up by the public repeatedly is rising star and current WBC Lightweight champion Adrien Broner. [Click Here To Read More]

I would be perfectly content with boxing if this was the only fight we got in 2013. Please make this happen!!!

Comment

He's about as likely to get that fight as he was to get the JuanMa fight.

Comment

I would really love to see this fight.

Two great talents.

Comment

Mouth watering match up, I hate to sound like Arum, but this could be a huge superfight if it marinates a tad more.

Comment

Don't think this one gets made.....

Comment

That's the fight I wanna see at 135.

Comment

Let's do it.

I expect him to look as good as always on his return, if so he'll pick up the W and is a good deal better than any other fighter in and around these weight classes.

Comment

Please make this fight happen

Comment

As much as I like Gamboa, Broner is too big for Yuri. And if Broner lands a straight right hand the fights over. Broner by brutal 4th round KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X