Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think a 1966-'67 Ali would have struggled with Tyson's speed and power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Bear View Post
    tyson was compaired to fraizer in style, i think tyson was way more powerful. and fraizer beat ali in their first bout at msg in 71. i think ali would have fustrated tyson but eventualy like all the rest in the beging of tysons carrier, ali would have been k.o.
    I would bet vital parts of my anatomy that Tyson wouldn't knock out any version of Ali.
    The only way Tyson could make Ali uncomfortable would be to fight inside when Ali got off his toes. If Bonecrusher could tie up Tyson, Ali could gift wrap him with a bow.
    Ali possessed one of the great chins so Tyson isn't knocking him out. Also you would need great mental strength to beat Ali, again Tyson falls short. Terrible match up for Tyson this.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
      I would bet vital parts of my anatomy that Tyson wouldn't knock out any version of Ali.
      The only way Tyson could make Ali uncomfortable would be to fight inside when Ali got off his toes. If Bonecrusher could tie up Tyson, Ali could gift wrap him with a bow.
      Ali possessed one of the great chins so Tyson isn't knocking him out. Also you would need great mental strength to beat Ali, again Tyson falls short. Terrible match up for Tyson this.
      Indeed but who are we to argue this,Cus actually told Tyson that Ali was unbeatable but heck thats only Cus not like his opinion means anything to posters on this site

Comment

Working...
      X