No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Talks Bradley, Mayweather, Judah, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Talks Bradley, Mayweather, Judah, More

Amir Khan is determined to enter any showdown with Floyd Mayweather as an equal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Whatever!!!

Sounds like Khan is back peddling! Now he needs a couple more fights before he faces Floyd! He just beat a washed up Zab and he knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by zakling View Post
      Sounds like Khan is back peddling! Now he needs a couple more fights before he faces Floyd! He just beat a washed up Zab and he knows it!
      at least he's honest with himself he'd b a fool to go in with floyd now he should fight at minimum 2 more fights b4 floyd but he's getting better with every fight u can't deny that

Comment

Originally posted by zakling View Post
        1)Khan has always said he wants a fight with Flyod by 2012, and he is still saying the same thing. He has never said he wants his next fight to be against Flyod.
        2)Theres no way Zab was washed up. He might not be the same fighter he was againat Flyod but no way he was washed up. Khan was just too good for him. This was Zab's only second loss at 140

Comment

why is everyoe riding khan's d.ick over this win? Judah was washed up and finished 3 years ago and a few wins over mediocre chumps hadn't changed that. Khan will always avoid tough fights

Comment

if he wants his name up there with the bigs then he must fight bradley or atleast rematch prescott

Comment

Prescott? Dat was years ago.. Khan dominates Prescott in rematch...Bradley will beath Khan in UD though... Khan's hands are too fast, wil give Bradley problems... But even at that speed Money May won't be touched...Manny same way, fast hands but Money May comes out clean...EVeryone will see how much more above the rest Money May is at his weight class after he gives ORTITS a boxing lesson like never before...

Comment

Somebody in Khan's camp is thinking clearly. Anyone taking a close look at the 147-lb rankings would have to admit that Khan would just be one option among several good opponents Mayweather could choose. If he wants bargaining power, he needs to own the 140-lb division (he only needs one more fight to be undisputed champion; it would be crazy to let that opportunity slip away) and then enter the much more competitive 147-lb division with an obvious advantage over the others.

Comment

LOL Amir's backing down more and more by the day yall!!

Physically, I feel a lot stronger after a good — but painful — camp back with Alex Ariza. You grow with time, too.” Khan admitted that he will stay patient for a contest with Mayweather.

“People are already asking about Floyd. I’m not going to call him out.

I’ve said it’s a fight I would like to have in the future. Everyone has ambition. It’s like Frankie Gavin and these young fighters in Britain calling me out. I want to fight him in the future not tomorrow.”

“I’m proving I’m in that class now. We are not going to jump into it straight away. We want to build the fight up against someone like Mayweather.
                  Link

Didn't 'the joke coach' Roach say "Amir could beat Mayweather now" in an interview after the fight on Saturday? looks like his student disagrees!! , whether it's this year or next year the result won't be any different, Amir would get his ass kicked, it's as simple as that, and how ironic is it that the Khan camp are calling Bradley "chicken" but at the same time Amir is scared to call out Floyd? i guess it's just typical Roach tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
                    1)Khan has always said he wants a fight with Flyod by 2012, and he is still saying the same thing. He has never said he wants his next fight to be against Flyod.
                    2)Theres no way Zab was washed up. He might not be the same fighter he was againat Flyod but no way he was washed up. Khan was just too good for him. This was Zab's only second loss at 140
                    Zab was way past prime. its been almost 10 years since the Kosta fight...and his fight with Cotto was his last stand, he was never gonna be the same after that...seconds loss?...how about years lost....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X