No announcement yet.

The Official Playstation 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delipooke View Post
    My PS3 firmware is 1.41. Still hackable by a mere 26 dollars USB dongle, as long as I don't update it to a much recent firmware. I may missing out on a few exciting updates, (3D blu ray for example) but I have a spare ps3 just for that purpose alone.

I have 15 games on my 1 TB USB hard drive, and with a lot more room to spare.
    What's the point?...Not trying to be a d*ck, but what is the point in all of that?

I guess hackers will be hackers...

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      What's the point?...Not trying to be a d*ck, but what is the point in all of that?

I guess hackers will be hackers...
      It will allow a person to play backup copies or pirated copies of games. I don't see the point for myself since all the games I play are online...with the exception of Dragon Age and Fallout 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        It will allow a person to play backup copies or pirated copies of games. I don't see the point for myself since all the games I play are online...with the exception of Dragon Age and Fallout 3.
        I guess that is why I don't see the point in it...Based on the fact I pretty much play everything online...

Not for me I guess...

Comment

• Comment

• My PS3 died yesterday while playing it..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
              My PS3 died yesterday while playing it..
              R.I.P

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Can't wait.

Comment

• Looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X