Richard Schaefer on Canelo vs Trout: "I don't have a done deal."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Schaefer on Canelo vs Trout: "I don't have a done deal."

From big Dan Rafael

Regarding all the chatter about Canelo-Trout being made, Richard Schaefer told me tonight: 'I don't have a done deal.' #boxing

Jesus Christ wtf is going on with this card?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      From big Dan Rafael

Regarding all the chatter about Canelo-Trout being made, Richard Schaefer told me tonight: 'I don't have a done deal.' #boxing

Comment

this just means they aren't ready to officially announce it, probably because they want to announce the whole card at once

Comment

Of course.....

Comment

Uh oh don't say that Richard, you already got Canelo fans popping bottles in the other thread like he won the fight and everything.

Comment

Rigondeaux-Donaire seemed like it wasn't a done deal either. This is just Schaefer being real professional about it and not saying anything until everything is absolutely a lock.

Comment

Meh. Just some I dotting and T crossing. He's not going to make Canelo look like a damn fool.

Comment

Canelo is waiting for Floyd to sign a agreement to fight him Sept 15 if both are victorious. Its the only way canelo fights may 4th. This is the reason for the hold up.

Canelo said this before Christmas, if Floyd don't sign he won't fight on the undercard

Comment

Fianlaizing Trout's $$$

My guess,somewhere around 1.5-1.8 million for Trout.

3 million for Canelo.

Floyd 35-40 million.

Guerrero 3.5 milliion

Comment

Working...
                    X