Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny and Roach's masterplan to reel in Proffesional ducker Floyd...Good or bad move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao looked bad on purpose against Marquez so he could.....rematch Marquez...

Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
      Kicked his ass but has never beaten him lol.
      Just like Floyd got battered by Castillo twice but somehow got the decisions...
      You see how dramatic Manny was when JMM 'rocked' him. lol He needs to go back to Drama school eh.
      He needs to stop DUCKING Floyd is what he needs to do , the peoples are on to his duck lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
        floyd called manny out 2 weeks prior to the fight! Fact!

Thread fail!
        Show me THE PROOF ******, SHOW ME THE PROOF!!!!!
        And not from jokes sources like his family or his bredrins or himself. WHERE IS THIS PROOF??
        I still think Manny's lulling P*ssyBoyFloyd into a false sense of security, maybe he'll go for the rematch with Marquez? Who knows, and who cares. But i know if Manny puts on another drama performance again the Floyd will be calling him out to prove 'I am the Greatest' blah blah blah.
        If it is true that Floyd is calling out Manny, then f*** me i'm laughing, and hyping!! It's worked! straight up! Get the f*** on it Manny and kick this big headed wannabe Gangstar's black azz. He'll be suicidal after it hahaha. eaaaaasy Now.

Hows about all you *****s leave your computer and get your all asses out there and get yourselves some p*ssy for the first time eh. Stop weirdly sucking PBF's little willy. He's the most ****ery champ I've ever seen and has probaly ruined the sport of boxing worldwide, apart from in America...

At least Manny doesn't go on like hes a badman and 'the greatest that ever lived' lmao

I wish top fighters these days didn't duck their way through their entire careers to try and keep that 0 there!
        F*** me no way Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, Leonard, Robinson, Louis, Lewis, Manny, Whitaker, Chavez, would ever lower themselves to this Floyd kidda eh.
        Last edited by Marshall89; 11-16-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Dear TS:

What colour is the sky where your from. Are there any signs of other intelligent life around... we know you can use a keyboard... but if you call someone or something else over, that can slap you... like really f.uckng hard with a cupped hand or a closed fist. Close fist preferred.

From Darwin.

Comment

Ya'll know Floyd will be landing a s*** fight for his next one, probably a rematch against Ortiz after he suckerpunched he way through the first fight eh...
            Everything that comes out of PBFs, Mayweather Snrs and Rogers tripping druggy mouths is from the land of fairytales and bulls***, where one minute Floyd's saying he's fighting Manny next, the next minute he doesn't wanna talk about Manny 'cos the fights never gonna happen 'cos his daddys scared for his life
            awwwwww

Comment

He purposely looked bad to prepare freaks like you for what is inevitable...a loss against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                Dear TS:

What colour is the sky where your from. Are there any signs of other intelligent life around... we know you can use a keyboard... but if you call someone or something else over, that can slap you... like really f.uckng hard with a cupped hand or a closed fist. Close fist preferred.

From Darwin.

Comment

So, we all know by now whats popping with Mannys poor ass performances against Mosley and Marquez. You could see blatantly see him majorly drop the tempo after mashing Margarito a new face in the last few rounds of that one.
                  Now, although he had an injury (I forget what injury was) against Mosley he should have performed a hell of a lot better still, this could be down to him and Sugar being good mates enit.
                  But after watching the Marquez fight aswell and seeing yet another poor performance it has become obvious as to why he is massively underperforming.
                  He wants P*ssyBoyFloyd to think "Raaa, Manny's clean declining as an athlete and a boxer yu know, I might finally jump in the ring with him 'cos I know I can beat him now eh"
                  But it could backfire on him still, Floyd is a smart geezer, he probably knows whats popping here, and could come out with his usual bulls*** like 'I am the Greatest', 'I beat Mosley and Marquez more comprehensively than Manny did, noone can beat me', 'I'm better than Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson'.....
                  And retire with these bulls*** claims ringing in everyone's ears without ever fighting anyone anywhere near to being an ATG come fight night with PBF.

Floyd Senior has said he's scared for his son's life if him and Pacquiao get in the ring and they've both said it's never gonna happen, so f***it
                  Sugar and Bradley know Floyds the only p*ssyhole flopper in the Welterwight division, Shame 'cos we'd have seen some sick fights like Mayweather vs Margarito, Mayweather vs Cotto, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs prime Mosley, Mayweather vs Martinez, Mayweather vs Tszyu .... etc

Do ya'll think Ali, Holmes, Liston, Cooper, Frazier, Foreman or any boxer of any era other than Floyd Mayweather Jnr could have gotten away with being World Champion and never fighting the best that's around??? errr NAH
                  Making excuses for Pac is lame

Comment

So, we all know by now whats popping with Mannys poor ass performances against Mosley and Marquez. You could see blatantly see him majorly drop the tempo after mashing Margarito a new face in the last few rounds of that one.
                    Now, although he had an injury (I forget what injury was) against Mosley he should have performed a hell of a lot better still, this could be down to him and Sugar being good mates enit.
                    But after watching the Marquez fight aswell and seeing yet another poor performance it has become obvious as to why he is massively underperforming.
                    He wants P*ssyBoyFloyd to think "Raaa, Manny's clean declining as an athlete and a boxer yu know, I might finally jump in the ring with him 'cos I know I can beat him now eh"
                    But it could backfire on him still, Floyd is a smart geezer, he probably knows whats popping here, and could come out with his usual bulls*** like 'I am the Greatest', 'I beat Mosley and Marquez more comprehensively than Manny did, noone can beat me', 'I'm better than Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson'.....
                    And retire with these bulls*** claims ringing in everyone's ears without ever fighting anyone anywhere near to being an ATG come fight night with PBF.

Floyd Senior has said he's scared for his son's life if him and Pacquiao get in the ring and they've both said it's never gonna happen, so f***it
                    Sugar and Bradley know Floyds the only p*ssyhole flopper in the Welterwight division, Shame 'cos we'd have seen some sick fights like Mayweather vs Margarito, Mayweather vs Cotto, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs prime Mosley, Mayweather vs Martinez, Mayweather vs Tszyu .... etc

Do ya'll think Ali, Holmes, Liston, Cooper, Frazier, Foreman or any boxer of any era other than Floyd Mayweather Jnr could have gotten away with being World Champion and never fighting the best that's around??? errr NAH
                    winning all 12 rounds agnist Mosley isn't a bad performance Marquez on the other had was a bad performance

Comment

Show me THE PROOF ******, SHOW ME THE PROOF!!!!!
                      And not from jokes sources like his family or his bredrins or himself. WHERE IS THIS PROOF??
                      I still think Manny's lulling P*ssyBoyFloyd into a false sense of security, maybe he'll go for the rematch with Marquez? Who knows, and who cares. But i know if Manny puts on another drama performance again the Floyd will be calling him out to prove 'I am the Greatest' blah blah blah.
                      If it is true that Floyd is calling out Manny, then f*** me i'm laughing, and hyping!! It's worked! straight up! Get the f*** on it Manny and kick this big headed wannabe Gangstar's black azz. He'll be suicidal after it hahaha. eaaaaasy Now.

Hows about all you *****s leave your computer and get your all asses out there and get yourselves some p*ssy for the first time eh. Stop weirdly sucking PBF's little willy. He's the most ****ery champ I've ever seen and has probaly ruined the sport of boxing worldwide, apart from in America...
                      Here you go: http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ght-possible-5

Comment

Working...
                      X