Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan vs. Joe Greene: thoughts & predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Greene is terrible. He took a total bum the distance.

Comment

If Vanes establishes the jab and can successfully counter Greene's wild and predictable flurries, he will stop him early.

I'm only confident with this prediction because one has master tactician Roach in his corner. Roach will figure out Greene after 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

I haven't been too impressed with Green, he hasn't been too active either. Martirosyan will probably play it safe and box from the outside and Green might have moments early on but I think Martirosyan will pull away in the second half of the fight and win a clear decision.

Comment

IDK
          i havent seen Joe Greene fight

Comment

Ive only seen a few Greene fights but he doesnt seem very good. Very Raw and amatuerish.

Vanes is a very good fighter, and i think he picks Greene apart and stops him somewhere around the 7th or 8th round

Comment

They're both garbage ass fighters.

Whoever wins it wont be the fans.

Comment

I see Vanes as a level above Greene. Maybe not top level, but definitely higher than Greene. The longer this fight goes the more dominant Vanes will become.

Comment

Joe Greene the middleweight will be a tough MF'er for Vanes. I think it will be fought fast and furious and someone will fall early. It didnt look like Vanes handles the southpaw style well when he fought Ouma so I gve the edge to Greene.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                    Ive only seen a few Greene fights but he doesnt seem very good. Very Raw and amatuerish.

Vanes is a very good fighter, and i think he picks Greene apart and stops him somewhere around the 7th or 8th round

He reminds me of a much better version of James Kirkland. I dont think Vanes has looked that much better than Greene but he has fought the better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                      He reminds me of a much better version of James Kirkland. I dont think Vanes has looked that much better than Greene but he has fought the better competition.
                      Honestly, I consider Kirkland a much better version of Greene.

Comment

Working...
                      X