Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does the common victims of PAC and Floyd are bitter of the former...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or does the common victims of PAC and Floyd are bitter of the former...

... than the latter?

Hatton, De La Hoya keeps on picking PAC's opponents to beat him. Marquez never give Manny props even though they fought on equal terms. I mean, is it just me or what. Give your thoughts and why???

I don't understand it either.......maybe Floyd had a better charisma among fighters. Barrera hates Pac too. The only Fighters who like Pac is Diaz and Morales. Both went to the Philippines to have a good time and met Manny. Hatton and Barrera refused an invitation.........Marquez wasn't invited.

Comment

DLH is bitter because Pac humiliated him.

Hatton, although he picked Cotto to win, still gives Pacquiao way more props than he does Mayweather.

Marquez feels like he was robbed - justifiably so - in his two fights with Pac. He's bound to be a little bitter towards the guy.

Comment

I don't believe a single analyst believed JMM was robbed. Some thought the two fights could've gone either way, but I've never heard anybody say JMM was robbed. If Marquez really thought he was robbed, that fat-ass don't deserve a rematch with Pacman. There were 4 Knockdowns in 24 rounds of their duality, and it wasn't the man from the Philippines who hit the deck.

Comment

Are maybe they are just saying what they really think. Who knew that was a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            I don't understand it either.......maybe Floyd had a better charisma among fighters. Barrera hates Pac too. The only Fighters who like Pac is Diaz and Morales. Both went to the Philippines to have a good time and met Manny. Hatton and Barrera refused an invitation.........Marquez wasn't invited.
            Ugh, wrong, Erick has picked against PAC in all his fights since!
            Last edited by NYU Alum.; 11-26-2009, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
              Are maybe they are just saying what they really think. Who knew that was a possibility.
              Yeah like Hatton kept saying, "I was winning the second round by a mile", before PAC KTFO his ass... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

I dunno if Marquez was invited or not but he did show up in Phillipines at one of manny's celebrations. Instead of partying he was just asking for a fight, "I beat you...yes, lets sign it" everyone else looked at JMM like he was a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                  Yeah like Hatton kept saying, "I was winning the second round by a mile", before PAC KTFO his ass... LOL
                  Well.... I can't really argue that.

Comment

Pacman offered Marquez a rematch right after their first draw, that fatass turned hundreds of thousands of dollars down to fight Chris John in Indonesia for a buck fifty. What a moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X