People with kids on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People with kids on facebook

Is there anything worse?

Some nerd you were at school with has a picture of his or her ugly ass toddler as their profile, and does nothing but post innane updates like "little bobby ate all his lunch today"

Or worse still, when they have nothing to post about they just do random comments like "its all about your kids innit"

Makes me ****ing sick

I have a daughter and a step daughter neither have Facebook, twitter, instagram and/or any other bullsh•t out there, I always supervise their computer use.

I don't have facebook and if I did I wouldn't put any family pictures there.
    Last edited by -jose-; 11-06-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

mid 20's?
      i know what you mean.

i think it's a combination of immaturity and parenthood. what an odd mix. that's my guess, anyway.

i don't understand the phenomenon. of course there's a chance that NE will be flooding the facebook with pictures of his babays after he accidentally knocks up a slag.

i'll flood the lounge with them

Comment

yeah ive seen some.... theyre so proud of their kids. they want them to be successful. doctors, lawyers, engineer,

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I have a daughter and a step daughter neither have Facebook, twitter, instagram and/or any other bullsh•t out there, I always supervise their computer use.

yes, but do you post a boatload of pictures of them on the facebook 24/7? i'm guessing that you deck them out in cotto and tito gear and go paparazzo

Comment

Unfortunately, I very familiar with the type.

Worse still is when it isn't just the parent(s) who are turning their FB into a shrine for their snotty little germbags, but the other family members as well. When that happens you end up getting 4-5 notifications about the same ****ing picture of the same ****ty kid.

I ****ing hate breeders. Like Chris Rock said : "Even c*ckroaches have kids!"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              yes, but do you post a boatload of pictures of them on the facebook 24/7? i'm guessing that you deck them out in cotto and tito gear and go paparazzo
              my posting of Cotto and/or Tito pictures are my business

I don't have Facebook I send my brother pictures of Cotto and he puts them up, he's pathetic Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Unfortunately, I very familiar with the type.

Worse still is when it isn't just the parent(s) who are turning their FB into a shrine for their snotty little germbags, but the other family members as well. When that happens you end up getting 4-5 notifications about the same ****ing picture of the same ****ty kid.

I ****ing hate breeders. Like Chris Rock said : "Even c*ckroaches have kids!"

cheer up, man

you might have a snotty little germbag of your own one day, and it will undoubtedly change your perspective at least a bit.

can you even imagine a little two year old bringer running around, already 6'1", and telling people to f#ck off? that doesn't appeal to you at all?

Comment

I really don't consider the net to be a safe place to share pictures of my kids.

I let my daughter have a face book account and she had 64 friends the first day. She was 12 at the time and nearly all the friends were grown males. Many were older than me.

Comment

Yup its annoying thats for sure that is why i dont post anything about my child my relatives are already annoying dont want them talking about my kid also.

Comment

Working...
                    X