Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Olusegun will beat Matthyse, whats your pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    If he was fighting any other JWW in the world, I might pick him. He's fighing IMO the best 140 pounder in the world.
    I second that Lucas is pure beast.

Big puncher, solid chin, good workrate he's the best at 140 and in my eyes undefeated.

He beats whoever this guy is.

Comment

Earl, leave a bet on my page. Even odds.

Comment

Its a risky fight for Matthysse. I consider Olusegun the most underrated 140lb fighter on the planet.

I've gotta go with Lucas by stoppage but its going to be a hard fight.

Olusegun is rangey, fast, very skillful & technically sound. A real smooth operator.

Comment

YES...but he gets ROBBED! Because he doesn't have the big Promotion behind him and Networks will not be interested in showing him again unfortunately

I understand the Matthysse HYPE, I love watching the guy fight myself...but I don't think fans have a CLUE what type of fighter Olusegun and they will be SHOCKED when they see Matthysse struggles with him

Comment

Idk about a Mathysse KO/TKO but I can see him winning a a UD/SD. At the same I can see Olusegun winning a UD/SD as well... Kinda hard for me to pick. I like Mathysse more so I'd probably go with him. If he does win tho, it's gonna suck to see Olusegun lose cause he should've been fighting Garcia who I think he has a better chance at beating.

Comment

No way. Mathysse by UD or late TKO. Too strong and skilled. This guy never faced anyone of Mathysse's caliber.

Comment

Whatever amount of points, your willing to lose, I'm willing to take. Holla if you game.

Comment

Olusegun will be problamatic early with his speed and combos but with a usual dedicated body attack i expect Lucas too stop him after the 8th.Ajose's best opponent was Chebah who is at best decent but his speed should be troubling early his low hands will be his downfall

Comment

Working...
                  X