No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco vs Thompson is Possible For July Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco vs Thompson is Possible For July Says Trainer

A fight between WBC lightweight world champion Antonio DeMarco (27-2-1, 20KOs), and countryman Sergio "Yeyo" Thompson (22-0, 20KOs), could be scheduled for this coming July in cancun, according to the champion's coach, Romulo Quirarte.

[Click Here To Read More]

What happened to it not being a final eliminator? Also I'm pretty sure Thompson has 2 losses.

Comment

i wouldn't mind it, obviously demarco can face someone better though. have thompson do his 'final' eliminator.
      check this out btw, amazing view of the demarco/thompson fight

Comment

Lundy deserves the fight, if he were with a major promoter he would be getting the fight....his resume is better than DeMarco, Linares, and Thompsons put together...guess he will keep having to fight gun after gun on ESPN...sad

Comment

It would be a good fight at least. Thompson is a banger and nothing more. DeMarco would stop him IMO but it would be a good scrap while it lasts.

Comment

Thompson deserves it. Should be a fun fight

Comment

The trainer is usually the last guy to know.

I'll wait for a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Popadoc View Post
                Lundy deserves the fight, if he were with a major promoter he would be getting the fight....his resume is better than DeMarco, Linares, and Thompsons put together...guess he will keep having to fight gun after gun on ESPN...sad
                Buddy, be serious! Lundy is a good fighter and is probably more deserving than Thompson; however, to say that his resume is better than DeMarco's, Linares', and Thompson's combined, is utterly ridiculous!!! Lundy's resume isn't better than DeMarco's, let alone all three of them combined.

Comment

Ya a good fight either this or Lundy or even Gesta

Comment

Working...
                  X