Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teen Dream by BEACH HOUSE - Have You Heard This Album?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Dream by BEACH HOUSE - Have You Heard This Album?

If you have, what did you think of the album and how would you rate it, out of 10?

Here are the first 3 cuts from the album;

The remainder of the album is a continuation of this 'dream pop' theme.

This is from a different artist, but it's so badass I don't give a **** where I post it;

Dance for me boy.

Comment

This piece is dedicated to the one-star drone;

Comment

I've had them in rotation for the past 12 months, love them! Get their first album too, Beach House.

Comment

^^^^^Their 1st album is also excellent, but their 3rd LP is their apex, so far, imo.

Have you heard their 2nd album, Devotion? I didn't quite like it as much as their other two albums.

This is a band to look out for......

Comment

One of my favourite albums released last year. Beach House are quietly becoming one of the hottest bands out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
              ^^^^^Their 1st album is also excellent, but their 3rd LP is their apex, so far, imo.

Have you heard their 2nd album, Devotion? I didn't quite like it as much as their other two albums.

This is a band to look out for......
              Yeah, Teen Dream > Beach House.

Astronaut and Home Again stood out on the Devotion album, the rest of it was kinda mediocre.

The whole shoe-gaze/dreamy pop thing has really grown on me. They're supposed to be playing in Somerset in May, I might go down and see them.

Comment

PS: I don't know why the fuck this thread has 9 one-stars.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
                  Yeah, Teen Dream > Beach House.

Astronaut and Home Again stood out on the Devotion album, the rest of it was kinda mediocre.

The whole shoe-gaze/dreamy pop thing has really grown on me. They're supposed to be playing in Somerset in May, I might go down and see them.
                  You should check them out, from the live versions of some of their songs I've seen on youtube, they manage to replicate most of the sounds they create on their albums, which is not always the easiest task to accomplish.

They sound pretty good Live.

This thread was one-star'd because I have a herd of stalkers who follow me around this site and read every single one of my posts intently. Really sad when you think about it - some of them are also 60+ year old men, which is even more pathetic.

Comment

Sounds like a studio recording, or just as good as.

If I can find someone to go with, I probably will check them out.

This thread was one-star'd because I have a herd of stalkers who follow me around this site and read every single one of my posts intently. Really sad when you think about it - some of them are also 60+ year old men, which is even more pathetic.
                    Trolls are lifeless creatures. I pity them more than I despise them.

Comment

Working...
                    X