Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinFloyd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by black_celph

you didnt even have to say anything based of your user name truthfully speaking Rigo nor donaire arent that much known nor talked about negatively nor positively amongst casuals...

mayweathers name alone is enough though

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

and this thread about you as a "boxing" fan, which fight you're more excited... not the casuals!
    there arent many boxing fans on here either just fans of certain fighters

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      rigo vs donaire for me, how can anyone get excited over a mayweather fight?
      ^^^^^^^^^

Right?!

Comment

donaire vs rigo just isnt doing it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKc8U...ature=youtu.be

This Video makes me excited!! I cant believe a rigo fight excites me! Or I'm just excited to see him KTFO!!

Donaire-Rigo has way more excitement than Floyd- Guerrero fight! Cant wait!!
          Gorilla Productions BTW used to be thought of as Jesus. I wonder what he thinks of all his copycats. He looks like them.

They look like him. That's over with.

Comment

Mayweather vs Guerrero!

Comment

Donaire-Rigo easily. You got two ninjas here fighting man. Floyd-Guerrero is so predictable. Another easy win for floyd against a guy fans did not want him to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest
                Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinFloyd

and this thread about you as a "boxing" fan, which fight you're more excited... not the casuals!

No I'm asking u as a fan! I just state my opinion! I want Floyd vs Pac or Martinez or even supersized JMM! But Floyd wont give it to us & duck all HBO rosters for his safety!

Donaire vs Rigo was on demand here in all boxing Forums! And Donaire comply to what fans wants! Floyd wont coz he's a coward!
                your a freaking joke lol

Comment

im still watching both though not gonna make wack threads talking about im not gonna watch something when i know i am

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    Donaire-Rigo easily. You got two ninjas here fighting man. Floyd-Guerrero is so predictable. Another easy win for floyd against a guy fans did not want him to fight.
                    No question. The skill level that will be on display in that ring will be off the charts. These are the boxing matches true boxing fans live for.

You said it. Easy, boring, predictable win for Floyd. This fight wouldn't be happening if it was anything otherwise.

Comment

• Donaire Rigo.

Who wants to watch another floyd cherry pick other than his repugnant flowmoe fan base?

Comment

Working...
                      X