No announcement yet.

'why are some people attacking pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    The problem with most of those fans that like a fighter "exclusively" is that they know nothing about any other fighters, or the history of the sport. So they just come on here to tell everyone that Manny is the best ever, cant be beat, and that (insert fighter here) cant beat Manny. Even that some of us must be racist to pick against Manny. Then they start threads wanting to know why we dont list Manny as a top 10 all time fighter. They would understand if they cared to learn about anything outside of Manny, but they dont. It's Manny propaganda honestly. That's all alot of his fans are about. Rather then flood the main forum with that, Im sure they can find a Manny message board to share stories about how he is God and cannot be beat. That way the rest of us who want to have two way discussions about fights/fighters can do so.
    Smartest post I've read in a long time.
    Great post!

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      The Mayweather fans,some Mexican fans, and now Hatton fans are hating on Pac now for obvious reasons.
      You got it right mate. This the truth.

Comment

The Mayweather fans,some Mexican fans, and now Hatton fans are hating on Pac now for obvious reasons.
        very obvious.

Comment

a hatton win throws everything out of order...which is good for the sport imo.....Aslong as the fight is a classic, I could careless who really wins.....If hatton wins marquez will fight hatton, if hasnt signed the contract with floyd already....I still see hatton going up to WW again if he beats pac...he likes to take on challenges.
          it will never be classic.
          you'll just get mad more on hatton trying to fight unfair in the ring.

Comment

Working...
          X