Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if Lucas does beat Peterson is it safe to say this fight will get made by default? I mean Lucas is Danny's mandatory right? But Danny just keeps saying "It's up to Al Haymon" or "Whatever Haymon wants, I do." I don't recall any instance where Haymon puts his guys up against high risk, low reward type of fighters. It'll be a blatant duck if he avoids Lucas though.

Comment

I like Thuggery's threads because they're always informative and he always does his research before making them. Top poster

Karma and points sent

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        So if Lucas does beat Peterson is it safe to say this fight will get made by default? I mean Lucas is Danny's mandatory right? But Danny just keeps saying "It's up to Al Haymon" or "Whatever Haymon wants, I do." I don't recall any instance where Haymon puts his guys up against high risk, low reward type of fighters. It'll be a blatant duck if he avoids Lucas though.
        Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Unless Garcia moves up before then, I don't see why Garcia vs. Matthysse/Peterson shouldn't happen.

Comment

This is a 50/50 but I got Garcia winning this fight by decision scoring a couple of knock downs in the process.

Comment

I don't like the poll. Makes me second guess myself to see people picking Matthysse so overwhelmingly.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I don't like the poll. Makes me second guess myself to see people picking Matthysse so overwhelmingly.
              And if Matthysse edges out a close fight with Peterson, some people will second guess themselves and might want to change their prediction. I've been riding with Matthysse TKO since before the Olusegun fight. I remember changing my Donaire/Rigo prediction at the last moment, and Rigo pulled it out. Not gonna change this prediction.

Comment

Smh at all you Lucas D Ryder's.This guy beat bums and lost his 2 biggest fights and expect him to just slaughter Danny who has proven A Lot more. This is reason why boxers like Mayweather, Broner, Canelo, and Garcia will always be winners you haters fuel them to do better.

Comment

We can tell more after Matthysse Peterson. I am not sure who I would pick honestly lol

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    LUCAS IS NOT SOME FUKIN BOXING GOD
                    thats where you're wrong

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      As you can see here when asked about fighting his mandatory Lucas Matthysse (should he beat Peterson), from 5:55+ Danny basically just says Al Haymon tells him what to do, then Oscar takes the mic and gives out a very long drawn out retort with no real answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X