No announcement yet.

What is this crap about Ward dropping to 160 For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
    He's on the shelf, he just went under the knife to repair his shoulder... dummy
    I forgot about Pavlik fight, I stand corrected

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      Boxingscene

Where posters don't even know 154 and 160 are two different weights, two different weight classes

Floyd came in at 150 for Cotto.

Martinez is one thing, but all you dumb asses cosigning Ward need to go sit down
      I am sitting down idiot.

But hey its only officially one weight class, I dont care about the variables, You have a belt at 154, you defend that belt and dont cry about moving one weight class up cause you come in at 150 for that weight class, thats a personally problem.

This is whats wrong with boxing, people start becoming fans of one fighter more then the sport or like one particular boxer more then the other so they start agreeing with their boxer's excuses and such.

I dont care about all the bull****.

You have a belt at 154, you defend it at 154, against other fighters who are legit fighters.

Dont ***** about someone wanting to fight you at one weight class above when he will be sacraficing moving down aswell, when you forced someone to come up two weight classes.

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I am sitting down idiot.

But hey its only officially one weight class, I dont care about the variables, You have a belt at 154, you defend that belt and dont cry about moving one weight class up cause you come in at 150 for that weight class, thats a personally problem.

This is whats wrong with boxing, people start becoming fans of one fighter more then the sport or like one particular boxer more then the other so they start agreeing with their boxer's excuses and such.

I dont care about all the bull****.

You have a belt at 154, you defend it at 154, against other fighters who are legit fighters.

Dont ***** about someone wanting to fight you at one weight class above when he will be sacraficing moving down aswell, when you forced someone to come up two weight classes.

You cant have your cake and eat it too.
        Ok, but that has nothing to do with this discussion

160 is what Ward said. Not 154

Comment

Good job pretending there wasn't a 400 post article about this already. I almost forgot Mayweather existed, thank you so much for reminding me that everything revolves around him.

43-0! Pac you're next!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            The tweet was pretty clear. I think he's just backtracking there after regretting what he said.
            The tweet was in response to a Dan Rafael joke about Mayweather knocking out Big Show

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              Ok, but that has nothing to do with this discussion

160 is what Ward said. Not 154
              it does, cause Like i said why is it unreasonable for mayweather to fight at 160 when it is officially one weight class above 154.

when he made marquez move up 2 weight classes why cause marquez called him out and mayweather said okay and marquez is a man and backs up his talk win or lose.

Mayweather in essence called out ward and ward said okay, so whats the problem? he cant back up his shit?

Comment

There's a big difference dude, dinamita walked around about 147 so making 140-145 wasn't that hard even though it was a disadvantage. However floyd walks around 155 the most. He doesn't even come in on fight night at 154 remember he went back down to 147 against cotto on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Floyd holds a belt at 154 and his last fight was at 154. So for him moving up to 160 would be not as bad as when Floyd asked Marquez, who had just moved up to 135 to fight at 146. Not saying this is you but those same Floyd fans that are calling the Marquez win a good win are now the same ones that are saying it is a joke to fight at 160!

I'm not even saying that Floyd has to do anything. Actually, going by history, Floyd would NEVER take that kind of challenge.
                  There's a big difference dude, dinamita walked around about 147 so making 140-145 wasn't that hard even though it was a disadvantage. However floyd walks around 155 the most. He doesn't even come in on fight night at 154 remember he went back down to 147 against cotto on fight night.

Comment

if he's real bout it bigger paydays at 160

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Ward said he would fight Mayweather at 160 pounds. He said he would only go that low for Mayweather and no one else. The fight will never happen anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X