Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holt vs Peterson..Who ya got..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Holt beats PEDerson but it would be good for Khan's career if Peterson won and rematched Amir.

Comment

Holt, but just wishful thinking as i am a fan.

Comment

Peterson's work to the body will be the difference in this fight IMO. Holt is still good but his best days are behind him. I think Peterson will wear Holt down and win by decision possibly get a late round stoppage.

Comment

I voted Peterson. I think he is a better fighter than Holt and he shows up in better shape and tries harder to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Hopefully Holt beats PEDerson but it would be good for Khan's career if Peterson won and rematched Amir.
            That would be the best fight for Khan to make..Peterson Khan 2 makes the most sense for Khan and Peterson(should he beat Holt)..

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Peterson's work to the body will be the difference in this fight IMO. Holt is still good but his best days are behind him. I think Peterson will wear Holt down and win by decision possibly get a late round stoppage.
              I completely agree with this post..Peterson's body attack is serious,if Holt is not in the best of shape I could see him being hurt by a body shot and finished by Peterson...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                This should be a fun fight,I always thought Peterson was the better fighter out of the two..Holt has power and some boxing ability..Peterson has the fundamentals and the stamina and focus.. and the roids. I'm taking Peterson by UD..What are some thoughts on this bout??

Poll coming..
                fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  fixed it for you
                  LOL,Let's hope not..

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Tonight is the night,Let's get it on(in my mills lane voice)..

Comment

Working...
                      X