No announcement yet.

Rios vs Abril - final numbers - 73 of 77 score for Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Abril - final numbers - 73 of 77 score for Abril

As some might know i have a blog where i go around all the best boxing sites collecting scores for the biggest fights at the weekend. I also collect the press scores.

This weeks fight with Rios and Abril has caused nothing but uproar , i scored the fight 118-110 for Abril whilst just liked my post header...73 of 77 though the same and scored for Abril.

3 scored for Rios all 115-113 and the boxing truth radio host John Chavez had it 114-114

Thanks to everybody who supplied a score

the blog is http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

ps: thanks to jakeNDAbox for letting me do this on boxingscene, cheers

Am sure those 4 are mexicans or mexican americans..
    Last edited by Ray*; 04-16-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

ridiculous that two judges had it differently when u can hardly find two ppl in the world who thought rios won.

Comment

Interesting, keep up the good work.

Small sample size but less than 5% for Rios seems about right but it just goes to show how if you ask 100 people to score a fight no matter what there will be people who like one guys work, 100 people will never agree fully with the outcome.

Comment

There should be some way these stats can be used to overturn the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            There should be some way these stats can be used to overturn the decision.
            nahh, thats the inherent imperfection with judging a competition. its supposedly subjective. however, what the judges did this weekend was pure insanity.

Comment

Gambler mate ... the ring mag online has a similar poll where there are very little people who thought rios won..2-3%

Comment

2 biggest robberies of the year so far are....

rios vs abril...73-3-1 scores in favor of abril

cloud vs campillio ..... 42-3-1 scores in favor of campillio

Comment

Working...
                X