Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have this girl that got it bad like Usher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You talking usher. I suggest you hear some genuine. What the hell is different? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

good friend = offering cack.
      HA! Naw, not like that. I had to talk some sense into her a couple months ago about some dude she fell for. I told her to focus on her....oh, and her husband and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I can't blame you I just feel a little bad for her husband. If I were her man I wouldn't be mad at you if you just came out and told me. I'd respect you for being a man and letting me know this ***** a hoe so I can move on with my life.
        So you'd take it on the chin like Geo did when the Situation told him that he fu(ked Snooky? Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          So you'd take it on the chin like Geo did when the Situation told him that he fu(ked Snooky? Damn...
          A hoe will be a hoe, Men shouldn't go to war over vagina. Too many fish in the sea for that.

Comment

Does this chick happen to be a Pisces woman? Do you know her birth sign? I slept with all the signs of the zodiac and the female you describe sound Pisces or Gemini.

Comment

Stay away from trouble like that buddy.

Comment

How you get them is how you lose them.

Comment

Working...
                X