No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Worried About Pacquiao's Motivation With Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Worried About Pacquiao's Motivation With Bradley

With all indications pointing to pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao defending his WBO welterweight title against undefeated WBO light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley on June 9 in Las Vegas, trainer Freddie Roach is a little concerned about whether Pacquiao can fire himself up for such a fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

do i smell pre-emptive excuses? bradley is a tough fight, but pacquiao will likely beat him, though I wouldnt be shocked if bradley pulled out a win...

Comment

Fight a worthy opponent then

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        With all indications pointing to pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao defending his WBO welterweight title against undefeated WBO light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley on June 9 in Las Vegas, trainer Freddie Roach is a little concerned about whether Pacquiao can fire himself up for such a fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley will NOT beat Pac...Bradley will get busted up

Comment

How many Pac-man fights hasn't Roach and/or someone in the camp been "worried" about in the last few years?

What a line of bunk.

Comment

I have a feeling this is overall going to be an ugly fight. I don't hate Bradley, I think he's a solid fighter. But what fight can you say that Bradley has been in that you can go back and watch again because of how good it was? Obviously it takes two to tango, but I've switched channels 3 different times while a Bradley fight has been on (seriously). As far as Pac's motivation, I see where Freddie's coming from. What does Pac really gain from beating Bradley? He beat an undefeated 140lber? Cool...

Comment

Judging by the fact that Roach preferred to fight Cotto and Peterson tells me that he's genuinely concerned about Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunks View Post

Bradley will NOT beat Pac...Bradley will get busted up
                beaten probably, busted up, not likely. bradley is no slouch

Comment

I wouldnt give a **** what the split was along if i was guaranteed $40 million it could be 70/30 for all I care lol

Comment

God, they're already starting this **** and the fight isn't even signed. I guess this is one of the themes that will get played up during 24/7 (which this fight shouldn't even have)

Comment

Working...
                    X