Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Floyd said publicly or in media he wants to fight the Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time Floyd said publicly or in media he wants to fight the Pacman?

We know OST is no longer an issue and HBO Sport President Ross Greenburg tried to negotiate the fight with them but Floyd team denied it. I mean either Greenburg or Floyd was lying right but at least Floyd says and tell us you really want to fight Pac. Don't let your fans do the talking for you!

Floyd scared of Pac. the only people who dont agree are *****S.

Comment

whens the last time he said he wnted to fight anyone

Comment

This...

Comment

serious question??why do ya'll keep bringing up the same thing??manny,floyd,manny.floyd...i understand u wanna see the fight but damn..until it happens theres no need of complaining bout it everyday all day...sit back and enjoy the rest of what boxing has to offer

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            serious question??why do ya'll keep bringing up the same thing??manny,floyd,manny.floyd...i understand u wanna see the fight but damn..until it happens theres no need of complaining bout it everyday all day...sit back and enjoy the rest of what boxing has to offer
            i think they are doing their part in promoting and keeping alive the interest for the Pac/Floyd fight. Personally, i don't mind cuz i myself am still hopeful that we'll eventually see that happen sometime soon.

Comment

he just did in an interview on fighthype

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                he just did in an interview on fighthype
                Really? This is good. We want this fight to happen as soon as possible. Not after they both shot as ****.

Comment

when will it be the last time we have to read another pac/floyd **** thread?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    We know OST is no longer an issue and HBO Sport President Ross Greenburg tried to negotiate the fight with them but Floyd team denied it. I mean either Greenburg or Floyd was lying right but at least Floyd says and tell us you really want to fight Pac. Don't let your fans do the talking for you!
                    Hey, did you guys know Montiel if fighting Donaire tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                    X