Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Frank Bruno was around today, how do you think he’s fair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Frank Bruno was around today, how do you think he’s fair?

Not too bad I’d punt.

His size and strength are attributes seen less and less in HW boxing these days.

Ok, no one would say he was a hall of famer, but he wasn’t that bad you know! The Ks would beat him, and i also believe Haye would also as Frank isn’t capable of handling that kind of speed delivered with the power that Haye punches with, however...

I’d pick Frank over ANY other HW right now, and my God, boxing needs his kind of personality again.

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    Not too bad I’d punt.

His size and strength are attributes seen less and less in HW boxing these days.

Ok, no one would say he was a hall of famer, but he wasn’t that bad you know! The Ks would beat him, and i also believe Haye would also as Frank isn’t capable of handling that kind of speed delivered with the power that Haye punches with, however...

I’d pick Frank over ANY other HW right now, and my God, boxing needs his kind of personality again.
    yeah i agree the klits and haye beat him (frank didnt have a great chin) but i take frank over any other HW today. He actually went in to fight in shape which u cant say about a lot of today HWs you know what i mean Harry.

Comment

3rd HW behind the Klitschkos. Lol at Haye beating him, Haye's chin is as bad, if not worse, Bruno would have knocked him the fuck out.

Comment

Bruno wouldve jabbed Haye to exhaustion then KO'd him

Big Vit KOs him.

Wlad is 60/40 to win by KO/lose by KO

Comment

He'd be a serious contender for sure. He'd batter Haye. The Klits might be a step too far.

Comment

He could KO Wlad and Haye if he was able to land clean. But Vitali brutalises him.

Comment

He would be the champion.

Haye would be KOed. Wlad and Vitali would be tough fights but Id favour Bruno.

Comment

Bruno actually had a pretty decent chin he just lacked survival instincts when he was hurt.

he was giving lewis a lot of trouble until the stoppage notice the multiple big power shots lewis landed to stop the fights Bruno did not even attempt to clinch and hang on.

Comment

Working...
                X