Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ain't got a clue to how the fuk Fraudly is allowed to box the coward, he's a disgrace to the sport of Pro Boxing..

There trying to sell a fight..Price fighting a bum...

Fraudley has a name alright for the biggest fuk in boxing the twit..

Comment

Audley's sucked me in again.

Audley always makes a mug out of me. I like surgeon's vid. The dude is **** - basically. But there is always that what if with him, what if he wasn't so timid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Here's the link for my You Tube video on the matter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKulCvXKEI

Price all day. ****e fight.
        Liked the feed big guy, Your talking sense got a chuckle out of me... Yes I can yes I can lol Noooo you fuking can't hahah quality

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
          Liked the feed big guy, Your talking sense got a chuckle out of me... Yes I can yes I can lol Noooo you fuking can't hahah quality
          Haha Cheers pal! Just put up video 52 there! On about Hatton and Moore making the comebacks....

Audley Harrison is a salesman and nothing more! Get out my sport u Oaf!

Comment

How this guy is making a living from the sport of boxing I'll never know.

Audley is like an old worn out race horse. He needs taking behind the stables and shot.

Hopefully that's just what Price is about to do.

All this fight will do for him is get a "name" on his resume.

Comment

I think Price could do this in a round. As Haye showed, as soon as you land something against Audley he'll stand still and cover up until you knock him out.

Comment

Working...
              X