No announcement yet.

"SUGAR" RASHAD EVANS disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SUGAR" RASHAD EVANS disgrace

First off this dude has the moniker SUGAR in the same limelight as sugar ray Robinson sugar ray Leonard and yes sugar (tho he's soured) shame mosely.

Listening to this gut talk is a ****ing shame. I remember he always makes comments about other athletes about how he's being a stereotype ala Jackson.

He has the straight up most terrible style and has been perfectly matched with over the hill or no name fighters and when he's asked to step up even slightly he get's KTFO ala Machida!

I'm not even a HUGE MMA fan.

Fact is Evans is a goof and wants to be booed. Well i won't be cheering for him but is there a bigger clown in mma than this guy.

I do want to see him vs Jones. It's pretty much a straight up conclusion to how the fights is going to go. I hope it goes late. That would be fantastic. A beat down in round 5. But if he get's smashed in proper fashion by Davis that would be good too.

Lol yo im a big rashad fan but i must show love to someone showing love to dudley

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Lol yo im a big rashad fan but i must show love to someone showing love to dudley
      Holla! Duds is my boy!

Honestly though, why do you like 'em i need to hear this from another fans perspective.

I'm not big on mma so i don't know everything but what does this guy offer... i mean really?

Comment

Rashad has an excellent record

Comment

Yeah I hate rashad and hope Davis shocks the world but most likely if rashad just wants to bang hell stop Davis early. I agree man is incredibly overrated and lucky as hell to escape the rampage and thiago silva fights. The rampage that fought jones would stuff and knock him the **** out. Hope thiago comes back in tip top form too. Man got a cereal box black belt in juijitsu and is fragile as hell and besides thiago and rampage hasn't beat anybody jones will tap him when they fight but hope hendo gets the change to end his career with one of those brick overhand rights!

Comment

Really pulling for Davis on this one, especially after how immature & insecure evans came across during the pre-fight conference.

Although much like everyone else, I have a feeling Rashad will (unfortunately) end up the victor. Even Undisputed 3's fight simulator thinks so, and that has been pretty good at guessing correctly. How funny would it be if Dana paid fighters to make the fight go down like the prediction video lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8vOu3eAgU

Comment

cant wait to see this fight I like both guys so win win for me but dam Davis is house at the weigh-ins this should be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                Holla! Duds is my boy!

Honestly though, why do you like 'em i need to hear this from another fans perspective.

I'm not big on mma so i don't know everything but what does this guy offer... i mean really?

He isn't afraid to throw down. He has swagger and talks trash. But as a person, he's a humble guy and family man. He just puts on a show for the fans. Isn't that what we all want? A good show and tussle?

I'm a fan of the 1st MMA "Sugar".

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  He isn't afraid to throw down. He has swagger and talks trash. But as a person, he's a humble guy and family man. He just puts on a show for the fans. Isn't that what we all want? A good show and tussle?

I'm a fan of the 1st MMA "Sugar".
                  Spot on its how its exactly how i feel.

Comment

Rashad Is a good guy.
                    he doesn't even talk much trash but people love to hate on the guy cus he has a lot of confidence.

It seems like many mma fans were former bullying victims.
                    They seems to hate any fighter showing any kind of confidence ala Jon Jones, Frank Mir, Rashad Evans, King Mo etc etc (even worse when the guy is black. IF you are black then be a goof ball(Davis, Rampage) or super humble or else you'll get massive hate)

Rashad is a funny, down to earth guy.
                    Bunch of crybabies are still mad that Rashad evans destroyed Chuck Liddels chin and made Forrest Griffin tap to strikes.

HAhaha love Rashads mother impression

Comment

Working...
                    X