No announcement yet.

Bradley's chin ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley's chin ??

How come nobody is talking about it ? He was hit with some hard left hands but he was never actually hurt or even wobbled... Kendall Holt must be a monster......

better but he still got wobbled and hurt on many occasions. Holt is one helluva puncher, thats for sure

Comment

because the fight was marred in controversy, if Bradley lost the fight I think it'd have been better for his resume as people would feel more comfortable in talking about how well he performed in the fight.

Comment

Pretty good chin, I'll give him that.

Comment

He's always had a very good chin.

I thought his head was in the second row when Holt hit him with that left hook...that sequence made me a believer in Bradley's chin, not a doubter.

He got stunned a few times but he's extremely sturdy. His condition definitely has something to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            How come nobody is talking about it ? He was hit with some hard left hands but he was never actually hurt or even wobbled... Kendall Holt must be a monster......
            Told people, say what you may about Holt but the dude can hit. Check out his fight against David Diaz.

Comment

watching those two shots in slow-mo...yah bradley has a pretty good chin, i'll give him that. but damn it looked like his face went blank for a moment...

also refer to the gif in my sig...that left hand looked to have lifted bradley off his feet..but he recovered well i think.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 06-12-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Bradley got hit flush with a number of lefts, ate them like skittles and kept it moving. It didn't surprise me in the slightest, cuz I thought that would be one of the qualities that would see him through. Bradley got stunned a couple times, but never out-right hurt where he was only trying to survive. He took Pac's punch quite well, which is a piece of knowledge that will serve him well if they ever fight again. I think what affected Bradley more than anything, was the tempo at which Pac likes to fight in. It was messing with his own timing and rhythm, and it seemed to overwhelm him at times. That's what led to the injury imo.

Comment

Bradley was all over the place in the middle rounds, Pacquiao let him live, just like he did with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    better but he still got wobbled and hurt on many occasions. Holt is one helluva puncher, thats for sure
                    You thought Bradley was hurt??I consider hurt,to be on the verge of being knockout..I never got that from Bradley,off balance not hurt or even rock..But he did get caught with some good shots...

Bradley has a hell of a chin,and amazing recovery(as we seen in the Holt fight)...

Comment

Working...
                    X