• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ 4:15

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      @ 4:15
      You almost never see lead uppercuts and specially at that distance.

Finito had such a beautiful style and stance.

IMO Finito and Marquez throw some of the best uppercuts

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaFishnets View Post
        Who's the victim?
        Jose Ribalta.

Comment

he hadhis gloves up but still couldnt stop the uppercut. Im suprised tyson never killed anyone in the ring landing punches like that.

Comment

Great thread

Comment

That combination (right hook to the body followed by the uppercut) is on of Tyson's greatest combinations. Usually it only takes a split sec to throw them and I don't think their are many if not any that could counter that if it was properly thrown. If you look at that full video you can see hose had his hands down and sorta tangelled with Tyson, meaning he got in the way of Tyson's uppercut and hence took him longer to throw it because he had to punch around it. But having his down like that also means he doesn't have the option for a counter.

Comment

Also Lewis should be mentioned on this with his uppercut on vitali, but it's not as good as this one, I'm surprised that guys not in a comma! Tyson's got the greatest uppercut of all time, hands down.

Comment

nice! mike had some vicious power!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

the thing to remember with Tyson is that mostly he threw uppercuts with the right, his non-preferred hand. He was after all a converted lefty. Whenever he threw a left upper and landed it clean the opponent was out.

Comment

Working...
                    X