No announcement yet.

Is Hitting Ta Chest illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hitting Ta Chest illegal?

Well, I jest hit sumone wit tha shyt and he coulnt breath fo a while and up until now, his chest bones and muscles pain him! I jest threw a straight right there and bam he was huffing fo breath.

I don't see much of pros aiming fo ta chest of opponents. I wanna know if that's illegal.

While on ta topic....is hittin ta neck illegal too? Damn, I bet I KO anyone if I land ma fist covered wit Cleto Reyes right on ta ****in neck! LOL!

All thats legal as far as I know it is the front part of the body.

Comment

you are allowed to punch to the chest, its normally called a"sternum punch" . I think its more done in the amatuers, it is an effective punch but not used much, becos the chest is covered up most of the time, by guard.
      you are also allowed 2 punch to the neck, but dat is rarely done either. if u keep ya chin down and guard tight, u shouldnt be open 2 either punch.

Comment

Your allowed to hit the chest. But you are not allowed to hit the neck. If you hit the neck right on the adams apple you could kill the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
          Well, I jest hit sumone wit tha shyt and he coulnt breath fo a while and up until now, his chest bones and muscles pain him! I jest threw a straight right there and bam he was huffing fo breath.

I don't see much of pros aiming fo ta chest of opponents. I wanna know if that's illegal.

While on ta topic....is hittin ta neck illegal too? Damn, I bet I KO anyone if I land ma fist covered wit Cleto Reyes right on ta ****in neck! LOL!
          HITTING IN THE CHEST IS LEGAL HITTING IN THE NECK ILLEGAL.

Comment

Hitting the check is legal but id cant be very fatal if the boxer is hit in the heart or sternum, but that punch rarely has every landed clean. Most boxers aim for the head and body. I believe they know this punch is lethal so they try not to aim their.

The only illegal punch I know is hitting behind the Head or rabbit punches.

Comment

i dont think the neck is actually illegal..
              it happens by accident every now and then. the ref might say something if he saw you targeting it, but i doubt it. the chest is no doubt- Legal

lil floyd ended his fight with brusseles with shots to the solar plexis, its very effective if you can land their.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDERO
                Hitting the check is legal but id cant be very fatal if the boxer is hit in the heart or sternum, but that punch rarely has every landed clean. Most boxers aim for the head and body. I believe they know this punch is lethal so they try not to aim their.

The only illegal punch I know is hitting behind the Head or rabbit punches.
                Good luck killing someone with a shot in the chest. The reason you dont see people hitting in the chest is because it's a harder area to get too, compared to the side's on the body and the head.

Also other illegal punchs you failed to mention were the kidney shot and low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Wise_Hippy
                  Good luck killing someone with a shot in the chest. The reason you dont see people hitting in the chest is because it's a harder area to get too, compared to the side's on the body and the head.

Also other illegal punchs you failed to mention were the kidney shot and low blows.
                  Those are obvious illegal punches just like you cannot hit the butt or feet.

Ya the chest is really difficult to hit, but I remember some guy getting hit in the chest during a karate demonstration and his heart stopped or lung but the guy couldnt breath.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDERO
                    Those are obvious illegal punches just like you cannot hit the butt or feet.

Ya the chest is really difficult to hit, but I remember some guy getting hit in the chest during a karate demonstration and his heart stopped or lung but the guy couldnt breath.
                    i heard of something similar happening in mma one time. supposedly a guy got drop kicked in the chest and it caved his chest in and killed him. the dude who told me that could have been bull****ting so im not sure about it. any global cats reading this? know if its true or not?

Comment

Working...
                    X