No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ashley Theophane Ready To Down Cano Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ashley Theophane Ready To Down Cano Hard

Ryan Burton catches up with British contender Ashley Theophane to discuss his upcoming fight with tough Mexican fighter Pablo Cesar Cano. [Click Here To Read More]

Everybody picking Cano by KO (at least the media outlets I've seen).
    WTF?
    Dude's never been KO'd, stayed close with Danny and he's been training with Mayweather.
    If anything, he KO's mr Tissue face.

no love for Ashley huh?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      WTF?
      Dude's never been KO'd, stayed close with Danny and he's been training with Mayweather.

no love for Ashley huh?
      He says he gets better training at the Mayweather boxing gym so that should make him a tougher fighter. Treasure should win.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        WTF?

no love for Ashley huh?
        Ashley fought in the U.S. before and he looked, smelled, kind of bad. It was like the Kell Brook fight, where the American chased Kell all night. Ashley ran into a tough guy and took off running, or so it seemed. That having been said, Cano has worse problems. He's lost to every name he's faced and they were all old vets. Morales KOd him and he's lucky Paulie can't break an egg. He knocked Paulie down with a lucky punch and now he's a KO artist? Really? Ancient Mosely almost knocked him out, no disrespect to Shane. Ashley doesn't need any love here. I may not like his style, but I'm not betting on Cano.

Comment

Working...
        X