Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: If Haye Lies Unconscious, Then He Has No Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali: If Haye Lies Unconscious, Then He Has No Excuse

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has a personal issue that he needs to settle. He wants punish former two division champion David Haye for his years of trash talking. Vitali retained his title last Saturday night in Poland, stopping mandatory challenger Tomasz Adamek in the tenth round. He would like to get a fight with Haye to finish what his younger brother Wladimir started in July.

[Click Here To Read More]

I have a feeling this is gonna explode in an all out trash-talking war between Haye and Vitali.

Comment

come on people, lets have it

Comment

I remember Warren trying to pursue this fight a few times for Joe and Tarver never wanted it, and then got his ass whipped by Hopkins anyhow.

Tarver was not in Calzaghe's league.

Comment

I hope this is made for the New Year, it's another huge payday for Haye but at least we get to see him and his pinky toe KTFO'd at the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            I have a feeling this is gonna explode in an all out trash-talking war between Haye and Vitali.
            Not really Vitali only says these things about Haye because he doesn't like him and also he'd get a lot of money fighting him, he'd be similar to Wladimir in how he handles him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              Absolutely. Watch Haye jump right on that bandwagon: "I deserve a title shot against Vitali cause Wlad couldn't KO me". The HW division is a joke. It'll only improve when the K-bros get old or retire.

Comment

Right Vitali give us an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyboy82 View Post
                  Absolutely. Watch Haye jump right on that bandwagon: "I deserve a title shot against Vitali cause Wlad couldn't KO me". The HW division is a joke. It'll only improve when the K-bros get old or retire.
                  How would it improve? If they retire right now it would be worse.It's great the Klitschkos are the Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    Not really Vitali only says these things about Haye because he doesn't like him and also he'd get a lot of money fighting him, he'd be similar to Wladimir in how he handles him.
                    somehow i have a feeling, that the build up to this fight is gonna be very loud. vitali is taking this very personal, so i expect him to go full force with the trash talk. bring it!

Comment

Working...
                    X