No announcement yet.

do u box or not and r u a pac or floyd fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u box or not and r u a pac or floyd fan

i c a lot of haters on here and i assume most of them don't even box so they really aren't in a position to judge.. i would just like 2 c the facts.
    i box and i am a floyd fan/pac hater
    31.25%
    i box and i am a pac fan/floyd hater
    6.25%
    i dont box and i am a floyd fan/pac hater
    6.25%
    i dont box and i am a pac fac/floyd hater
    0.00%
    i box and i am neutral
    31.25%
    i dont box and i am neutral
    25.00%

i box and I am a fan of both

Comment

I do not box and am a fan of both…

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I do not box and am a fan of both…
        does hitting the bag count?

Comment

I box...........up trash to take to the dump on the weekends, lol. I am a fan of both skillwise. Beyond admiring what they do in the ring, floyd is a punk.

Comment

lol no it doesnt count, to be a boxer you are fighting people.

Comment

Takes a sick individual to hate Pacquiao with his entertaining style, I know we all got different tastes but there is nothing boring about Pacquiao. Pacquiao isn't even just being some dumb brawler style like he was when he was younger, he actually uses his footwork to avoid punchers and counter his opponents now.

Comment

:Just because someone is a boxer doesn't mean they are a better judge, i mean look at Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by SirPimpGmoneh View Post
                  i c a lot of haters on here and i assume most of them don't even box so they really aren't in a position to judge.. i would just like 2 c the facts.
                  are you saying that someone has to box first before he can post in a boxing forum?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    are you saying that someone has to box first before he can post in a boxing forum?
                    i think TS is saying u have to fight a boxer first before u can qualify as a real boxing fan lol

hmm.. ive boxed other children when i was 8-9 yrs old.. and a few years ago i boxed my friend in the gym inside a racquetball court. i KDd him. does that count?

Comment

Working...
                    X