Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promises Fireowrks: I Will Knock Rosado Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promises Fireowrks: I Will Knock Rosado Out!

This week'ss edition of BoxingScene's official audio show, The Boxing Lab, featured an appearance by Gennady Golovkin. The IBO/WBA middleweight champion spoke to us about his upcoming HBO televised fight against Gabriel Rosado. Golovkin said that he is excited to fight in New York again.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be an early candidate for fight of the year. I wish I would have gotten tickets.

Comment

Ggg: i am ready!

Comment

They're both calling for knockout's I hope it happens in a great fight.

Comment

Why are HBO and NBC putting fights on at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by rondog View Post
            This is going to be an early candidate for fight of the year. I wish I would have gotten tickets.
            You can still get tickets! They said some are available..I am going with my son. Should be a great night of fights..

Comment

Golovkin is being respectful but I don't think Rosado can handle his power. I think he gets taken out early in brutal one sided fashion

Comment

if Golovkin wins it will be under 5 but I think if the fight last more than 4-5 rounds Rosado should be able to win a pretty easy UD.

people forget that GGG is open to be countered all day and simple boxing techniques like movement, pivoting and upper body movement can negate his power.

Rosado should be able to out box him easily but with Golovkin's power him by KO is a posibility. I just think people are vastly underating Rosado

Comment

This is what makes him a note-worthy fighter in boxing. He trains for the KO and fights as such. Rosado wants the KO too, but I'm sure he and Briscoe know better than that. Take the decision if you can get it, train for 12 grueling rounds where he uses his jab and movement to off-set GGG's power and stays off the ropes. If GGG is fading bad in the championship rounds, bring the fight to the inside and get him on the ropes.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

just 2 says and a wake up now

Comment

Working...
                    X