Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd ever fight Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on people,I dont get it. You seriously believe mayweather will eventually take a fight against canelo? hehe what a joke.You all talk like you don't know him,saying yeah in september,,yeah maybe even this may 5, hahaa,,for crying outloud mayweather is a chicken,he cherry picks his opponnents,,no way on his right mind he will even want to see canelos gloves in person,,he don't fight boxers he knows he might lose,and mess up his cherry picked undefeated record,,same way he ducked paquiao,,cotto,margarito,mosley,,williams,,all in ther prime,same way he doing it now with canelo,martinez,,etc,,open your eyes he has been doing this for years..

Comment

Originally posted by JEIH View Post
      Come on people,I dont get it. You seriously believe mayweather will eventually take a fight against canelo? hehe what a joke.You all talk like you don't know him,saying yeah in september,,yeah maybe even this may 5, hahaa,,for crying outloud mayweather is a chicken,he cherry picks his opponnents,,no way on his right mind he will even want to see canelos gloves in person,,he don't fight boxers he knows he might lose,and mess up his cherry picked undefeated record,,same way he ducked paquiao,,cotto,margarito,mosley,,williams,,all in ther prime,same way he doing it now with canelo,martinez,,etc,,open your eyes he has been doing this for years..
      Wao..your first comment is very deep..what I didn't understand is how you find out that Floyd need to fight him before he fight a top ten..but the human mind work in misteriurs ways...

Comment

If Canelo beats Trout expect Floyd to retire until the Canelo/Martinez threat is over. Then he might come out of retirement to fight Uchiyama or Burns @ 147.

Comment

Will canelo ever earn his shot?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            So you are against a Cotto-Trout fight too then right? I mean after all Canelo hasnt proven himself and Trout has. Right? Is Trout cherrypicking?
            You Floyd fans are really something else sometimes, ya know?? I know you'd prefer a nice quick, easy payday for Floyd. Then you'd cry to heaven when we, of more practical fan-hoods laugh at the cheap W. Trout/ginger is the fight that needs to happen, to see who deserves Floyd. Deal with it.

Comment

NO! Canelo is too much of a threat. Never happen!

Comment

Floyd is still assessing the situation. Guerrero or Alvarez, Guerrero or Alvarez, Guerrero or Alvarez.... Think, think, think...

Comment

You'll never see a guy take so much time choosing between two boxers. If you call yourself Money, the pick would be easy.

Think Floyd think.....

Comment

Well thats the topic for this forum right,,will mayweather ever fight canelo,,Im just answering to the question,makes sense right.And when did I say he had to fight canelo instead of a top ten contender.

Comment

If Canelo KO's Trout, hell no. If Trout beats Canelo? Hell no.

If Canelo squeaks by Trout, I'd say it may be signed.

LOL...how funny would it be if Trout beats Canelo though. Floyd would literally have no one to fight besides Bradley, then honestly just retire. LOL what a way to end your career lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X