Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather shop at Target or Walmart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    ive worked there bro i know

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Home Depot
      This ^^^

My woman goes to Target...

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        ive worked there bro i know
        Haha I know you right. . . For me, that was always one of the appeals, though.

I could roll in with sweats on, and still look classy.

Haha also I liked seeing all the Mexicans, and Asians show their cars off on Friday, and Saturday nights. Although most were crappy. .

Also the rednecks used to literally "cruise" the strip in front of walmart, and park there and just hang out and drink beer.

Of course you also were almost guaranteed to see a fight there as well. Lol, after school, it was either walmart parking lot, or the citgo where the fights took place. There'd always be a stream line of cars following one another after school to walmart to go watch the fights.

And Target does not have a fully stocked grocery store, while the super Walmarts have grocery store, AND everything else you could ever need

Comment

Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Walmart
            My dude!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              My dude!!!
              We just got one of those super Walmart, that shyt is crazy, been in BJ's Wholesale and Costco's, but this is much better, and I don't need a membership.

Target is cool, but I prefer Walmarts prices and choices.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                We just got one of those super Walmart, that shyt is crazy, been in BJ's Wholesale and Costco's, but this is much better, and I don't need a membership.

Target is cool, but I prefer Walmarts prices and choices.
                exactly how i feel too. everything you need there at a super walmart. they have a full sized grocery store with produce, meats, and everything.

electronics have everything too.

they don't try to pretend to be something they're not, which is an upscale store with higher prices.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  This ^^^

My woman goes to Target...

Get the f7ck outta here! You buy deodorant and things like that at home depot. Both of ya'll aint got no women actin like boys.

Comment

I don't like to shop at either, but when I need some necessity I prefer Walmart because it is cheaper and they have everything. There are plenty of times I have gone to Target and not found what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                      Get the f7ck outta here! You buy deodorant and things like that at home depot. Both of ya'll aint got no women actin like boys.
                      my wife takes care of the deodorant, I take care of the power tools and I bet all you have to do is keep your room clean...right son?

Comment

Working...
                      X