No announcement yet.

Goats Head Soup vs. Exile on Main Street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goats Head Soup vs. Exile on Main Street

Which is the better Rolling Stones album????

both are my favorites but my friend recently asked me which is my top album.............i couldnt answer him

so i figured i would ask all of you

vs

Goats Head Soup
    50.00%
    Exile On Main Street
    50.00%

Exile, for sure. A couple other albums would probably come before GHS for me too; Aftermath has always been a personal favourite along with Let It Bleed and Beggars Banquet.

But Exile reigns supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      Exile, for sure. A couple other albums would probably come before GHS for me too; Aftermath has always been a personal favourite along with Let It Bleed and Beggars Banquet.

But Exile reigns supreme.
      i guess GHS just has a history with me

it was the first album i picked up and it has some of my favorite tracks on it.

i mean whats cooler than Dancing with Mr. D????

but Exile definitely has a deep track list

i love that album because even though by many its considered their best........a lot of people still dont give it any mention at all.

a lot of underrated music on Exile

Comment

I prefer Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed, and Sticky Fingers. Favorite stones song is Far Away Eyes off Some Girls the best country song in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          i guess GHS just has a history with me

it was the first album i picked up and it has some of my favorite tracks on it.

i mean whats cooler than Dancing with Mr. D????

but Exile definitely has a deep track list

i love that album because even though by many its considered their best........a lot of people still dont give it any mention at all.

a lot of underrated music on Exile
          Yeah, it's funny that their seminal album contains almost none of their hallmark songs.

I wasn't dissing GHS in my other post, ftr, I have no problem with anyone who considers it the best Stones album.

Comment

Working...
          X