Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell is Packy weight drained at 130 or 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell is Packy weight drained at 130 or 135?

The little midget had to eat 7000 calories and take a bunch of roids just to make 45.

If he trains like normal boxers do he can easily make 30 or 35 especially.

GTFO w/ this bull****.

All my points on JMM if the 3rd fight is made.

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
    The little midget had to eat 7000 calories and take a bunch of roids just to make 45.

If he trains like normal boxers do he can easily make 30 or 35 especially.

GTFO w/ this bull****.

All my points on JMM if the 3rd fight is made.
    ill take that bet, 200k

Comment

Red K Mother****arrrrr!

Comment

I'm sick of hearing Pacquiao was weight drained at 130. Never heard anything so false.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordee-G View Post
          Red K Mother****arrrrr!
          Better hope he doesn't hit you back.

Anyway, even though I'm a huge JMM fan I don't think he can get a W over Pacquiao right now.
          Especially if the fight is at higher than 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordee-G View Post
            Red K Mother****arrrrr!
            Bring it roid lover.
            Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I'm sick of hearing Pacquiao was weight drained at 130. Never heard anything so false.
            No ****. If he ate like a normal boxer right now he'd still be at 130. 7000 calories is like eating 2 buckets of fried chicken daily. And he STILL came in at 44 against Cotta.

Comment

He wasn't weight drained at all. Fighting on an equal level with marquez is harder than fighting chinny fighters with no stamina like Cotto. All Cotto has was a punchers chance and that went out the window quick.

Also manny was never on roids. Come on man dead this stupid rumor.

Comment

Anyways I am all for pacquiao vs marquez at 140. marquez has the style to beat pacquiao and he isn't a coward that will run.

Comment

He might not of been weight drained then. But right now, if pacquiao was to fight people at 130, he would be weight drained.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    He wasn't weight drained at all. Fighting on an equal level with marquez is harder than fighting chinny fighters with no stamina like Cotto. All Cotto has was a punchers chance and that went out the window quick.

Also manny was never on roids. Come on man dead this stupid rumor.
                    You're right street bully. Cotta was a chinny little **** with no stamina. But in his defense he was fighting the incredible hulk.

He's on roids street bully. Look at his big ass head.

Comment

Working...
                    X