Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'm Not Ducking Khan, He's On The List!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'm Not Ducking Khan, He's On The List!

WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley appeared on the latest edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show. The California native recently signed a promotion contract with Top Rank and will make his debut with company on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view on November 12th in Las Vegas. Bradley will face former champion Joel Casamayor. [Click Here To Read More]

hopefully he sticks to his list unlike mayweather

Comment

Lol, million dollars Khan won't offer to fight again because he knows Bradley will actually accept this time.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        hopefully he sticks to his list unlike mayweather
        funny u should say that cuz Marquez, Mosley n Ortiz where the names he mentioned when he said he's coming back. Manny takes the test and u can check that one off too

Comment

Amir Khan is on Arum's list of Tim Bradley ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Lol, million dollars Khan won't offer to fight again because he knows Bradley will actually accept this time.
            Khan will offer Bradley the fight again but not at the same price. 50% of the UK PPV. Bradley will never get that again. Khans gonna low ball the **** out of him. lol

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              funny u should say that cuz Marquez, Mosley n Ortiz where the names he mentioned when he said he's coming back. Manny takes the test and u can check that one off too
              floyd won't complete his "list" until he fights pac.

timmah, don't be like floyd and come up with excuses to duck khan

Comment

I hope so Bradley,I really hope so...

Comment

tim "the flip flopper" "sell out" bradley.. shut up clown be a top rank minion and fight bums..

Comment

on the list of opponents he isn't going to fight sounds about right to me

Comment

Working...
                    X