• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sudo View Post
    Ruiz's corner threw in the towel.
    This.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      I haven't seen a stoppage that bad EVER. Man who paid that ****in referee off?????
      What? are you ******ed? his corner threw the towel in.

Ruiz was on queer street. Besides the point , 4 knockdowns is enough for any corner with half a brain to throw the towel in.

Ruiz corner did the right thing, he wasn't going to win the fight and probably would have been KTFO within another 2 rounds.

Boxing noobs.

Comment

Haye was beating him up, Ruiz face was bloodied and beaten up and he was getting hit with huge shots and was knocked down repeatedly.

AND Miguel Diaz threw in the towel it wasn't a ref stoppage

Comment

Ruiz trainer threw in the towel.

Comment

probably one of the more ******ed threads in NSB tonight

Comment

Haye apparantely hadnt got enough sparring because he suffered a cut when sparring with BJ Flores and they had cut down sparring as pre caution.

Comment

David Haye was more exciting to watch tonight than Wladimir Klitschko was against Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Haye wasnt worth ****. Ruiz laughed at him and all I was hoping for was one punch landing from Ruiz and Good night Haye.
                  Let the Klits Knock him out while eating a burger between rounds. !!!

Comment

Don't forget that the mighty Russian (lol) Nikolai Valuev couldn't stop Ruiz. Little cruiserweight David Haye did in one fight what Valuev couldn't do in two.

Give him the credit he deserves.

Comment

That's my boy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X