Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gamboa, Dirrell, Floyd Sr. Hit 50's New Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see how this goes, really he only has 2 fighters and hopefully he can keep them! But he has a great world class trainer in Floyd Sr. so props to him for making that business move. Would have been 10x better with Floyd Jr. in the mix.. But time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Doesn't look bad considering its a work in progress, but couldn't they have picked better quotes to put on those banners?
      Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
      hahaha that's what I was thinking, those quotes are lame
      That makes three of us.

That stuff made me cringe.

Gamboa: "Just make sure my money is there!" (WTF? More "Money Team" nonsense?) "Big fight!" (Again, WTF? What's this sentence fragment supposed to mean?)

Dib: "I just want to fight. I love it!" (Real creative, there, Billy boy.)

Dirrell: "I fight for my family, I got mouths to feed!" (This just sounds lamer every time you hear it.)

But, in all fairness, the fighters shouldn't be faulted for those quotes. Someone should've thought of something reasonable to put on those banners, or not quoted anything at all....

Comment

Looks like 50 is taking the stuff real serious as I stated before. Is Sr gonna be training Gamboa too or what? We still dunno who's training this guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

There is a new crack-house in town.

Comment

Some disparaging comments here. Yes, ok, Gamboa's comment is stupid and hypocritical and hedonistic, lacking humility, especially in the face, virtues and ideals of communism and where he has come and defected from. The comment is politically insensitive and a snide. Dib's quote is true to the heart and Dirrelll's quote is personally inspiring for him and every other boxer who has a family to support.

Comment

those banners are borderline hilarious/ignorant/50

prizefighters though...

50 probably made sure to put the youth program pics in there...helping the community and all.

Comment

cool..........

Comment

Billy Dib sucks.

I would pay 50 Cents each for those banners. Actually, just let me pay 50 cents for one and give me the other 2 for free. They would look cool in my bedroom, but for a boxing gym? Take those down.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY
                    cool..........
                    Now you know where 50 hangs out. I'm pretty sure you can find the address and do everything you said you would do to him. No?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I hope gamboa is not losing his time there..

Comment

Working...
                      X