Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARTICLE: Kirkland Suffers Shoulder Tear against Molina/ Williams-Kirkland in talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    and why should canelo waste his time on a bum that his sparring partner dismantled?
    Are you saying Gomez, Matthew Hatton and Cintron were more worthy than Kirkland?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      No, I'm saying he's fighting Williams because Canelo won't fight Kirkland.
      You said "Why is Kirkland fighting Williams and not canelo" like Kirkland is in a position to dictate.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        What round did the injury happen?
        I've heard it was around the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          You said "Why is Kirkland fighting Williams and not canelo" like Kirkland is in a position to dictate.
          Well I just clarified for you so why are you still harping?

Comment

Are you saying Gomez, Matthew Hatton and Cintron were more worthy than Kirkland?
            Cintron beat anuglo first when he was unbeaten and angulo had a full gas tank in there fight he didn't gas like he did against kirkland , cintron didn't sufffer a knockdown either and he won more rounds vs molina then that stupid ex con kirkland did against carlos

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              1) i would understand if he actually won more then 1 round. Also i dont think the injury happened in the first minute and he was thoroughly outbox from round 1

2) Blame GBP
              I'm not sure who's more to blame: GBP or WBC....

Comment

Cintron beat anuglo first when he was unbeaten and angulo had a full gas tank in there fight he didn't gas like he did against kirkland , cintron didn't sufffer a knockdown either and he won more rounds vs molina then that stupid ex con kirkland did against carlos
                1. Cintron was 1-2 when he fought Canelo. What about Gomez and Hatton? What makes them more prestigous than Kirkland to deserve a shot?

Comment

1. Cintron was 1-2 when he fought Canelo. What about Gomez and Hatton? What makes them more prestigous than Kirkland to deserve a shot?
                  IDK but i would like to see canelo face lara,molina, etc b4 that bum kirkland

Comment

I just wanted to touch on two things:

1. Kirkland almost KO'd Molina despite a torn shoulder in 2 places and 118 clinches? Sounds like a beast to me.

2. Why is Kirkland fighting Williams and not Canelo? That's awfully weird if you ask me.

Thoughts?
                    1. What you mean "almost KO'd"? He hurt Molina with one shot and the knockdown wasn't even legit.

2. Because GBP is protecting Canelo obviously, they wanna make Canelo/Floyd in the fall.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    williams and kirkland would be hellish
                    Non stop action from the opening bell, and both guys' chins have been cracked. Dunno who to pick in this one, leaning towards Kirkland.

Comment

IDK but i would like to see canelo face lara,molina, etc b4 that bum kirkland
                      If Kirkland is a bum, then what does that make Hatton, Gomez and Cintron?

Are you saying as the WBC titleholder, Canelo has been fighting bums?

Comment

Working...
                      X