american soldier caught by al qaeda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this wont end well...

Comment

poor guy, i hope(although very unlikely) he makes it out of this unharmed!

the yankee's should send the marines in to get him!! or ask the SAS for a hand on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Western soldiers routinely stop the rape of young boys on the sides of the street in Afghanistan, they protect women so they can get an education and they help lower the potential that the poor innocent civilians get brutalized and murdered by these backwards bearded monsters.

But a soldier gets captured and Americans get squeamish.
        how do u know whats goin on over there?? have u been there? you shouldnt talk unless u know..how come every time CNN interviews the citizens in some of their afghani villages they're complaining that the american soldiers misstreat them because they think everyones with the taliban..most of those soldiers are mental anyways..u live in a fantasy world mate u need to go out more..better than coming here and sayin stuff u read on some pro american site..look at ur economy look at ur people..how much suicide and rape happens in america? how many pedophiles are walking around? why dont u clean ur mess first then worry about other countries? and why doesnt america go to north korea and help their people? arent they living under a dictator?

Comment

dont worry my fellow americans,....

They will be punish!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

this is really sad......

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  this is really sad......
                  well my friend it is but the treatment of iraqi prisoners by american and iraqi forces were more sad as we've seen on the tv..at least they feedin him and he doesnt look bruised..u got to another mans territory this kind of things happen..every soldier has to be ready to die and ready to be tortured..if ur not ready choose a diff field of work..thats the things they target young adults from poor american neighbour hoods.just look at it this way..if someone invaded ur home tmrrow and try to put rules onto u how to raise ur family what would u do?

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                    well my friend it is but the treatment of iraqi prisoners by american and iraqi forces were more sad as we've seen on the tv..at least they feedin him and he doesnt look bruised..u got to another mans territory this kind of things happen..every soldier has to be ready to die and ready to be tortured..if ur not ready choose a diff field of work..thats the things they target young adults from poor american neighbour hoods.just look at it this way..if someone invaded ur home tmrrow and try to put rules onto u how to raise ur family what would u do?
                    dont get me wrong son..

i dont support the war.....

i wish they would pull out from everywhere..... and let the ppl live their own life.... would it be a happy one?? i dont know i have never live or wanted to live there.... all i know is that they throw rocks at you.. when u do something wrong..... if thats how they resolve their problems.. so be it..

its not my problem....

the thing is that there are 2 many $$ economic interest... with this ****... so we need to be realistic and understand that even that we dont like it... its gonna be like that.... and thats $$$$ the reason the usa is there....

i cant care less to be honest.. I do feel sad.... but that doesnt affect me at all.... the same thing have been happening since THE BEGGINING SINCE DAY 1..

the bigger one eats the smaller one..... until something happens....

I know its pretty sad but none of us is changing or stopping that pattern...

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      dont get me wrong son..

i dont support the war.....

i wish they would pull out from everywhere..... and let the ppl live their own life.... would it be a happy one?? i dont know i have never live or wanted to live there.... all i know is that they throw rocks at you.. when u do something wrong..... if thats how they resolve their problems.. so be it..

its not my problem....

the thing is that there are 2 many $$ economic interest... with this ****... so we need to be realistic and understand that even that we dont like it... its gonna be like that.... and thats $$$$ the reason the usa is there....

i cant care less to be honest.. I do feel sad.... but that doesnt affect me at all.... the same thing have been happening since THE BEGGINING SINCE DAY 1..

the bigger one eats the smaller one..... until something happens....

I know its pretty sad but none of us is changing or stopping that pattern...

i agree with u..the thing is more lifes on both sides is gonna be lost..and there wont be any change in the fture, sh** is gonna stay the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X