Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Obama or Romney, we are fucked.
    Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    hell naw, all these fish swim in the same dirty ass pond!
    pretty much this...

Comment

Do you have any idea how much of an idiot you sound? You are American, you are not Mexican. Your people are Americans, if you love Mexico so much and hate America, why don't you move to Mexico? It's clear you are more concerned about Mexicans rather than your fellow Americans.

Why should the president of the United States care about Mexicans? His job is to keep this country going and to protect the American people not illegals that cross the border.

They committed a crime and do not belong here. Why the fuck should the president take care of foreigners that came here illegally?

If you're going to rate American politicians based on how nice they are to Mexicans specifically, best for you to not even talk about politics cause you'll hate everyone.

Why are you obsessed with El Salvador? I'm not the idiot saying "Obama won't get my vote cause he's deporting Salvadorans"

If they cross the border illegally, regardless of nationality, they should be sent back.

What do you mean 'in Americans eyes'? A couple southern rednecks?
      Dude, you dont know what the **** you are talking about.. First of all I am a Mexican American, just like blacks are African Americans and Asians are Asian Americans. Its just my ethnicity.. First I never said i hated America dumb ****k ****! Dont try to put words in my mouth dummy!! Whats wrong with looking out for the interest of my people? Blacks look out for blacks, Asians look out for Asians and Whites look out for whites, its always been like that in this country. I think you just mad because nobody cares about El Salvadorians or Salvadorian Americans because you guys are so insignificant in numbers that it does not matter what you guys think, you dont make a difference in which direction this country is going. On the other hand Mexican Americans make up a huge number of votes and we will some day change this country. Oh and no dumb ass, Hispanics are looked down by more than just a few Southern rednecks. Try and go to an upscale part of your city where you dont live and see how they look at you or treat you!! LMAO It makes me laugh so ****en much to see how a person like you is all for deporting illegals, when maybe your parenst illegaly crossed like three borders to get here!! LMAO Pinche tres veces mojado!!So you think you made it because you are here in this country now , so **** the rest trying to come over to have a better life..
      Last edited by RIZO24; 05-28-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I'm voting for Ron Paul......

Definitely not voting for this ****sexual president

Comment

dj pepe is laying down the law too bad he doesn't recognize jmm as goat it lowers his tier down a couple notches

gueros love me btw....
          so do gueras
          Last edited by Primera; 05-28-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            dj pepe is laying down the law too bad he doesn't recognize jmm as goat it lowers his tier down a couple notches

gueros love me btw....
            so do gueras
            Laying down the law?? El puto is laying down his ignorance!!Quiere ser huero el pendejo!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              Dude, you dont know what the **** you are talking about.. First of all I am a Mexican American, just like blacks are African Americans and Asians are Asian Americans. Its just my ethnicity.. First I never said i hated America dumb ****k ****! Dont try to put words in my mouth dummy!! Whats wrong with looking out for the interest of my people? Blacks look out for blacks, Asians look out for Asians and Whites look out for whites, its always been like that in this country. I think you just mad because nobody cares about El Salvadorians or Salvadorian Americans because you guys are so insignificant in numbers that it does not matter what you guys think, you dont make a difference in which direction this country is going. On the other hand Mexican Americans make up a huge number of votes and we will some day change this country. Oh and no dumb ass, Hispanics are looked down by more than just a few Southern rednecks. Try and go to an upscale part of your city where you dont live and see how they look at you or treat you!! LMAO It makes me laugh so ****en much to see how a person like you is all for deporting illegals, when maybe your parenst illegaly crossed like three borders to get here!! LMAO Pinche tres veces mojado!!So you think you made it because you are here in this country now , so **** the rest trying to come over to have a better life..
              Calm down pocho, you're American.

Mexican American
              Salvadoran American
              African American

W/e America.....at the end of the day....they are AMERICANS. The president of the united states responsibility is the AMERICAN people, not Mexicans.

Yes, my parents crossed illegally and now are citizens of the USA. Just because they came here illegally, I'm suppose to go against America and say "**** yeah let the illegals in!"

I have nothing against illegal, they come here for good reasons and they come to live a better life, I truly admire that. At the end of the day, they're taking the jobs and money that should be going to OUR people...the Americans.

Twist it all you want, bring up el salvador as many times as you want, illegals do not belong in this country. Because if they did, that would defeat the purpose of a border.

Am I suppose to really care what upscale people think of me? Sorry, I thought only girls cared about what other thought of them. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Rizo, explain to me why the president of the united states should allow illegals into the country and not deport them.

Specifically just Mexican illegals.

What benefits will this bring to the country and the American people?

Because to be honest, I don't see it. Maybe you can enlighten me on this subject.

Comment

Rizo, explain to me why the president of the united states should allow illegals into the country and not deport them.

Specifically just Mexican illegals.

What benefits will this bring to the country and the American people?

Because to be honest, I don't see it. Maybe you can enlighten me on this subject.
                  I agree that illegal immigration should not be tolerated, absolutely it's illegal. However, I think the sentiment that Rizo and I share is that Mexicans, OUR people, are currently being discriminated against in record numbers. Our people are being blamed for every little thing that's wrong with this country, mainly the economy...

Yes, I realize that we are Americans, we could have been born in Saudi Arabia and it would not change the blood that we have flowing through our veins. We look after our people, does that mean we are anti-American? Does that mean we "Love Mexico" and "hate America"? No. But if that's what you and them conservative c^nts wants to think, fine. If having love for our peeps, and standing up for our peeps makes us traitors, then I guess I'm committing treason on a daily basis.

Last edited by EdWins; 05-28-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Oh, and RON PAUL 2012!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      I agree that illegal immigration should not be tolerated, absolutely it's illegal. However, I think the sentiment that Rizo and I share is that Mexicans, OUR people, are currently being discriminated against in record numbers. Our people are being blamed for every little thing that's wrong with this country, mainly the economy...

Yes, I realize that we are Americans, we could have been born in Saudi Arabia and it would not change the blood that we have flowing through our veins. We look after our people, does that mean we are anti-American? Does that mean we "Love Mexico" and "hate America"? No. But if that's what you and them conservative c^nts wants to think, fine. If having love for our peeps, and standing up for our peeps makes us traitors, then I guess I'm committing treason on a daily basis.

Who doesn't get discriminated these days? Everyone gets their fair share of abuse. I have nothing against you looking after your people.

But I'm glad you can see illegal immigrants should not be tolerated. Most illegals are good hard working people looking for a better fine, like I said before, I truly admire that. This generation of Americans are so lazy, they don't have the drive like the illegals do.

The situation? Illegals don't belong here, sorry.

Rizo dislikes Obama cause he is doing the right thing by deporting illegal immigrants. Seriously, what president will say, "ok, everyone in Mexico come right over, we won't deport you anymore"

Comment

Working...
                      X