No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Ready To Help Rios Beat Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire is Ready To Help Rios Beat Yuriorkis Gamboa

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with three-division world champion Nonito Donaire. The Las Vegas resident is in the final stages of his training camp for his upcoming HBO televised fight against Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the vacant WBO super bantanweight title, which takes place this coming Saturday night at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight is building up just nicely! lets go make it happen!
    I would rather see gamboa vs rios then may vs pac!
    Im done with this bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
      This fight is building up just nicely! lets go make it happen!
      I would rather see gamboa vs rios then may vs pac!
      Im done with this bull****
      Word

Comment

good job donaire ready to help your stablemate but you DONT have the power of yuri

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
          good job donaire ready to help your stablemate but you DONT have the power of yuri
          Nor the speed.

Comment

Makes sense for him to want Yuri v Rios that way if he gets beat he won't have to fight him well with tr nevermind so yeah he will fight him but after he got beat and prob KOd if he loses
            But if he wins that means a possible clash would be even bigger and Yuri would have to come back down in weight so isn't that much of a downside for Donaire

Comment

im losing respect for donaire first hes scared to fight donaire than he talking about helping brandon rios fight gamboa jajajaja donaire is ridiculous hes scared of rigondeaux and gamboa he know he cant fight none of them those are real superstars real talent no people overhyped like him and a whole bunch of other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by definido7 View Post
                im losing respect for donaire first hes scared to fight donaire than he talking about helping brandon rios fight gamboa jajajaja donaire is ridiculous hes scared of rigondeaux and gamboa he know he cant fight none of them those are real superstars real talent no people overhyped like him and a whole bunch of other fighters.
                Huh??

I rather see Gamboa-Donaire first, but Donaire took forever to step to 122..I know he'll stay there as long as he can before stepping up to 126..

With that said, Idk if Gamboa can bring both speed and power with him to the Lightweight limit of 135lbs, but if he can..I can see it playing out like the first Cotto-Margarito fight, with Gamboa having a lot of early success and Rios bringing the relentless pressure in the last couple rounds..Gamboa's will, will be tested, I want to see him face that type of adversity..I'm anxious for this one!!..

Comment

donaire himself wouldnt even be able to beat gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by MURAKAMI9 View Post
                    donaire himself wouldnt even be able to beat gamboa
                    after stopping laughing that is exactly what i said after reading the headline to the article!

Comment

Working...
                    X