No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I Martinez Beats Barker, I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I Martinez Beats Barker, I Want Him Next

New York, NY - On Saturday, October 1st, Andy Lee (26-1, 19KO's) will not only have the opportunity to erase the lone blemish on his otherwise perfect professional record, but also take yet another step toward fighting for a middleweight world championship, when he takes on former member of "The Contender: Season 3", Brian Vera (19-5, 12KO's). Lee-Vera II, which will air live on HBO's World Championship Boxing, is promoted by DiBella Entertainment and will be the main supporting bout of the evening to Sergio Martinez' WBC Middleweight Diamond Belt title defense against current undefeated, European Champion, Darren Barker. Lee-Vera II is scheduled for 10 rounds in the middleweight division. [Click Here To Read More]

worry not andy, im sure sergio would love to fight you.....just hope junor ducks sergio agains since you are prollly sergio's second option....

Comment

THERE'S 10 OTHER TOP MIDDLEWEIGHTS OUT THERE. Why do these bums keep on insisting on calling out Martinez and only Martinez? Have a go the other top middleweights and prove yourself first. There other fights at middlweight that can be made besides Martinez vs _____ for god's sake.

Originally posted by puga View Post
      worry not andy, im sure sergio would love to fight you.....just hope junor ducks sergio agains since you are prollly sergio's second option....
      Macklin just signed up with Dibella. He likely to go before Andy Lee.

Comment

hahaha if Floyd or Pac fought Dzsdfwfdefdf, Barker, Lee in successsion they would be burned @ the stake.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          THERE'S 10 OTHER TOP MIDDLEWEIGHTS OUT THERE. Why do these bums keep on insisting on calling out Martinez and only Martinez? Have a go the other top middleweights and prove yourself first. There other fights at middlweight that can be made besides Martinez vs _____ for god's sake.

Macklin just signed up with Dibella. He likely to go before Andy Lee.
          Felix Sturm, Gennady Golovkin, and N'Jikam have no interest in fighting actual live fighters. They are all under the cowardly German brand and will be cowards for much of their careers.

Golovkin recently said it would be a "dream" to have a career like Felix Sturm's.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            Yeah, like Pac saying he is too small to fight Martinez after winning his title vacantly.

Comment

Worry about Vera first Lee.Personally i agree with sleepless Lee should fight another contender if he beats Vera like N Diame

Comment

This nothing is grabbing for the brass ring in hopes of big $$ before a real fighter exposes him as Nothing...

Comment

Martinez mopped the floor in atlantic city with dzinziruk, he's going to scrub it with barker, then buff it with lee. I would expect a minimum of 10 knockdowns in that fight if lee were to get up after the first few. He should add practicing falling down and getting back up to his training regimen for the martinez fight. Lee is such a joke. Beat nobodies and lost to a nobody. Who the hell is he to put qualifications on facing Martinez? He's lucky for whatever peanuts Martinez would throw at him for coming and taking a fall.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    hahaha if Floyd or Pac fought Dzsdfwfdefdf, Barker, Lee in successsion they would be burned @ the stake.

Comment

Working...
                    X