Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - So this is the Girl who Cheated on Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us a pic of your girl so we can judge her.

Comment

She is "elite".
      Last edited by sdcluser; 06-14-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Show us a pic of your girl so we can judge her.
        Own3d ..///...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Wtf? She looks like a plain jane. I can't believe this guy was so depressed and heart broken by this hoe, this is the girl who he was with for several years and he walked in on her banging some Marine or sucking his dick. Victor said he was so heart broken for a long time he hasn't really gotten over it. I think he needs to move on already there are hotter girls out there.

So, this is what NSB has become now? Why did you make this thread again?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            So, this is what NSB has become now? Why did you make this thread again?
            LOL Calm down Miss Jackson. There is some Ortiz fans that are dedicated.

Comment

Loving someone really isn't based on the looks.

When I first met my ex almost two years ago, I didn't find her that attractive in the conventional sense. After a few months, I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. If he loved her, he probably saw past her shortcomings, thus when he found her cheating, was heartbroken.

Comment

Sensitive group.

Comment

This is her Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kylieatravers?sk=info

Comment

Shes horrible.

Maybe after a few pints tho....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Wtf? She looks like a plain jane. I can't believe this guy was so depressed and heart broken by this hoe, this is the girl who he was with for several years and he walked in on her banging some Marine or sucking his dick. Victor said he was so heart broken for a long time he hasn't really gotten over it. I think he needs to move on already there are hotter girls out there.

Where did u hear this about her cheating, and tell me about the details...he walked in and she was performing oral or having sex with the guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X