No announcement yet.

If May-Pac was in the Philippines? Hypothetical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If May-Pac was in the Philippines? Hypothetical

Ok, here's a quick hypothetical question for you just to put a new perspective on things.

For this megafight, if Mayweather was to come to the Philippines to fight Pac in his hometown and Pacquiao had requested Floyd to undergo extra blood and urine testing under the rules of the "Philippine Sports Commision" (which is listed in http://www.wada-ama.org/en/Anti-Dopi...List-of-NADOs/ btw).

Do you think Floyd should submit to the testing with no restrictions?

Do you think Floyd should trust his career to a foreign testing agency?

Should he be suspicious of any tests being done on him and the results that follow?

Keeping in mind this is purely hypothetical, discuss....

Third world country vs America. If it was somewhere like the UK or Germany then yes I think he should agree to those terms.

The Philippines? No, the same way I wouldn't expect him to sign to those terms if the venue was Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Third world country vs America.
      So what, the PSC is a legitmate commision. How bout you answer the questions?

Comment

Third world country vs America. If it was somewhere like the UK or Germany then yes I think he should agree to those terms.

The Philippines? No, the same way I wouldn't expect him to sign to those terms if the venue was Iraq.
        OK, you edited your post, so...

IF you replace Pacquiao with Khan in the UK then, with the same questions, what would your answer be? Yes to all???

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
          So what, the PSC is a legitmate commision. How bout you answer the questions?
          I did answer your question. I think if the foreign body was reputable then yes he should. Seeing as the Philipines is a third world country, it's laughable to think they have the same reputation as the USA.

If it was somewhere like the UK or Germany then I wouldn't see an issue.

Comment

I did answer your question. I think if the foreign body was reputable then yes he should. Seeing as the Philipines is a third world country, it's laughable to think they have the same reputation as the USA.

If it was somewhere like the UK or Germany then I wouldn't see an issue.
            So you could see Mayweather just accepting all the requests with no compromise? Has he ever been that easy to negotiate with?

Comment

Floyd will beat Pacquiao in the Philippines, in the States, or any hypothetical place you want to mention!!!! It's not about the "place". It's about the fighter. Pac has no chance against Floyd!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                Floyd will beat Pacquiao in the Philippines, in the States, or any hypothetical place you want to mention!!!! It's not about the "place". It's about the fighter. Pac has no chance against Floyd!!!!!
                Ok then, maybe Floyd should just fight him then.

Comment

So double-disadvantage for PBF. A roided Pac plus hometown bout in Pinoy-land. Wow, *******s going nuts finally.

Comment

Fight should be held in the Philippines. Lets see if Floyd can fight well in a Philippine environment where temperature can reach 42 C.

Comment

Working...
                    X