Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugly feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With ass, ****, legs, and pretty faces to look at, I can't be arsed to worry about a woman's feet. That's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      With ass, ****, legs, and pretty faces to look at, I can't be arsed to worry about a woman's feet. That's disgusting.

I love every inch of my women. If you can **** a girl in the ass, surely you shouldn't be saying loving her feet is disgusting?

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
        Every time.

There's.

Punishment for being illiterate.

I'm not to worried about Punctuation's and misspellings on a boxing forum. Now if this was facebook it would be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Get the fuck outta my forum with your foot fetish. Speaking of the thread title, take a look at your signature.

Sick fuck.

Is that how boring things are in Upstate New York, that you develop strange habits?

Take a wicked **** and drown yourself in that same toilet without flushing.

Im hungover and I cant drink until next weekend.

Forgive me if I am a little agitated.
          I developed my habit in brooklyn not upstate.

Comment

Originally posted by serial runner View Post
            I'm not to worried about Punctuation's and misspellings on a boxing forum. Now if this was facebook it would be a different story.
            Facebook is quite the studious place.

You really love your feet, don't you?

Here, enjoy.

Comment

You made this exact same thread on your other account that was banned, I still remember it because it's just strange man its ok if she has pretty ones but being obssessed with it it's crazy.

If you saw a pic of my ex, you would literally have a heart attack on how beautiful she as a whole was, even women complemented her on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                Facebook is quite the studious place.

You really love your feet, don't you?

Here, enjoy.

Damn those look yummy. I'll suck on those for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  You made this exact same thread on your other account that was banned, I still remember it because it's just strange man its ok if she has pretty ones but being obssessed with it it's crazy.

If you saw a pic of my ex, you would literally have a heart attack on how beautiful she as a whole was, even women complemented her on it.
                  So post a pic of her and feet. Now!

Comment

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...ears-1745.html

Smelly Britney asked to put shoes back on

Britney Spears was left red-faced when she was reportedly asked to put her shoes back on during a flight - because her feet smelled. Sources claim several passengers of the flight from Los Angeles to New York complained about the stench after Britney slipped off her shoes. So an air stewardess had to ask the pop babe to put them back on. A passenger told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "The smell was unbelievable. One woman had a word with the air hostess, then three or four others complained." Britney is said to have blushed when politely asked to do something about the smell, and blamed the odour on her shoes. The passenger added: "Britney went red, laughed and said her shoes make her feet stink. Thankfully she put them back on. There's no way we could have put up with that."

Comment

Originally posted by serial runner View Post
                      I developed my habit in brooklyn not upstate.
                      Where in Brooklyn are you from?

Comment

Working...
                      X