Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he wants to retire, I don't blame him. He often do you have a chance to accomplish everything you want and retire on top. He got his KO win over Manny. If he wants to wall away, he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
      He should retire. As a Pacfan I have no desire to see a Pac-Marquez 5 because it is pointless. Both gave it all. Pac leads the series but was outmuscled by a roided version who had great boxing skills. Let it rest.

If he wants to fight one more do it in Mexico or Texas, earn his $3Mil. But he has to fight an elite Welterweight. I don't think he has proven yet he has what it takes as an elite fighter beyond 135 except against Pacquiao. It's a style advantage after all.
      Damn your butt still hurts its been 6 days you should go see a Doctor

Comment

Please retire. Be one of the very few ATG's to retire on a big win, on top of the P4P list, and on top of his division. If he retires, i'll be very happy.

Comment

He should retire, or fight one last easy fight and retire. He shouldn't give Pac a rematch. He will never top that victory and is only getting older. Had Pac knocked Marquez out, they never would have given him a rematch. They would have said there was no money in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
            maybe looking at my sig will make you feel better? hes earned it hes almost 40 y/o
            seen it many times inhigh def too..

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            I'm sure it would really hurt Marquez's feelings to know that you don't respect his decisions. Earning the respect of a pact@rd is right up there on his priority list.
            i know i dont matter to him but im just sayin how i feel about the subject ..can i do this on the forums?

Comment

He should retire. The only way he can do something against someone is by stepping on their foot and then punching. This roided cheating scumbag should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                He should retire. The only way he can do something against someone is by stepping on their foot and then punching. This roided cheating scumbag should retire.

Comment

I said before the fight that he would retire if he won. And he will. The end. People can tell themselves that bob will buy Manny a shot at redemption, but it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                    Naw, that foot stomper needs to be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                      Naw, that foot stomper needs to be tested.
                      You need to be tested for Pactartation. The butthurt blinds you, you know it to be true.

Comment

Working...
                      X