Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Halo 4 gets 9.8 on IGN

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/01/halo-4-review

The End of the Beginning
    After soaking in the new game, I am beyond thrilled to be so in love with Halo again, more than I’ve been since Halo 2. Halo 4 is a masterstroke everyone can and should celebrate, and its two guaranteed sequels instantly make the next-generation Xbox a must-own system, with Halo 5 its most anticipated title. Halo has been rebuilt. It has been redefined. And it has been reinvigorated. The Xbox’s original king has returned to his rightful place on the throne.

Going to take it with a pinch of salt.

Multiplayer looks like it's going to suck.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Going to take it with a pinch of salt.

Multiplayer looks like it's going to suck.

you really are a cynical bastard mize

Comment

IGN has the worst reviews. They gave NBA2K12 a 9.5 I think, that was the worst game 2K has ever made

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          you really are a cynical bastard mize
          Nope, I just know it'll never compare to Halo 2.

They've got the DMR, BR, Carbine and some other rifle in the game. It'll be playable on the MLG playlist, Halo always works with the customization they offer. Though Reach really slipped off.

I'll still pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Nope, I just know it'll never compare to Halo 2.

They've got the DMR, BR, Carbine and some other rifle in the game. It'll be playable on the MLG playlist, Halo always works with the customization they offer. Though Reach really slipped off.

I'll still pick it up.
            i've had reach sitting on my shelf for a few months now, just finished dead space 2 so i might give it a whirl, is single player any good?

Comment

If you have a HDD, I'd do the single player online with 3 other people. Halo's single player is never great anyways.

Comment

Comment

That's insane, however, I don't know many getting it. Plus with Black Ops 2 on its way, doubt It'll compete. Which sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    That's insane, however, I don't know many getting it. Plus with Black Ops 2 on its way, doubt It'll compete. Which sucks.
                    Strange, all my buddies are getting it

It won't compete with COD of course, nothing can

Comment

Working...
                    X