• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red K...............

no pictures

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      I am an equal opportunity lover, skinny or fat, light skinned or black. Anyway, recently I have started to see evolution in action. Loads of white girls around my ways now appear to have developed nice, curvy ass.

I dont like huge, flabby ass, but good curves like all men of color admire. Anyway, it is a good look. I like girls with a big booty, and seems evolution has decided all should follow suit.

Comment

Around where I work where there's a lot of white girls, I rarely see a white girl with no ass. It's common to see them with curvy butts and really nice clean legs.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          I am an equal opportunity lover, skinny or fat, light skinned or black. Anyway, recently I have started to see evolution in action. Loads of white girls around my ways now appear to have developed nice, curvy ass.

I dont like huge, flabby ass, but good curves like all men of color admire. Anyway, it is a good look. I like girls with a big booty, and seems evolution has decided all should follow suit.
          Old news. Many white girls been having a big booty for a while now. There's this pretty brunette with pretty eyes and a realy nice ASS that I want to talk to at my gym. Her ass is really nice. I have nasty thoughts every time I think about it.

Comment

No such thing,

What? Did White women suddenly develop ass and curves now? Don’t delude yourself, majority are most likely wearing jeans which gives the impression that they are curvy and have an ass. However, in reality it’s well managed fat which is defying gravity due to the garment that they are wearing. Once the jeans drop, the fat falls at the rate of free fall speed. The brutal reality is either white females are flat as a surfboard or have fat in all the wrong places eg gut and thighs. A curvy white woman is an oxymoron.

Another dose of reality brutally administered by Doctor Flawless,

Comment

Originally posted by Herschlag View Post
              White women have always had great asses. Did you just come from another planet or what?
              I know seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

No such thing,

What? Did White women suddenly develop ass and curves now? Don’t delude yourself, majority are most likely wearing jeans which gives the impression that they are curvy and have an ass. However, in reality it’s well managed fat which is defying gravity due to the garment that they are wearing. Once the jeans drop, the fat falls at the rate of free fall speed. The brutal reality is either white females are flat as a surfboard or have fat in all the wrong places eg gut and thighs. A curvy white woman is an oxymoron.

Another dose of reality brutally administered by Doctor Flawless,
                Yeah, no.

Not everyone wears those Colombian jeans to give the illusion of something that's not there. A lot of white girls have really good bodies, don't be so bitter

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                  Yeah, no.

Not everyone wears those Colombian jeans to give the illusion of something that's not there. A lot of white girls have really good bodies, don't be so bitter
                  I’m a male, why would I be bitter over a female’s body. Having a good body doesn’t equate to having an ass or being thick/curvy. Complete different thing,

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    I’m a male, why would I be bitter over a female’s body. Having a good body doesn’t equate to having an ass or being thick/curvy. Complete different thing,
                    How do you explain think/curvy woman in the beaches? Obviously they won't have their jeans to cover all their fat like you explained earlier.

Mate, you're simply hatin' cause this thread is glorfying white women.

Comment

Dem White Girls

Comment

Working...
                      X