• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Do you wear lipstick?
    i used to!

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
      i used to!
      Ok cool. You put me on ignore, and I'll put you on ignore. Cool?

Comment

Ok cool. You put me on ignore, and I'll put you on ignore. Cool?
        damn you gonna put me on ignore?

Comment

@Anderson Silva

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          Everyone ****ing athlete cheats you moron, what are you like 9?
          My friend, i'm in sports medicine, and i'll tell ya for a fact your statement is spot on.

Every athlete is looking for the edge. Every athlete wants to be the best.

They are all trying to get to the top to get the PPV's and endorsements.

Most, usually succumb to the pressure to be the best.

JMM sure did. But we all know that already. Pretty amazing what can be done to the human body in a year. In a year you can go from a 38 year old in the twilight of his career, and then BOOM, your 39 years old feeling like your 25 again - and on top of the world.

Everybody wants to be the best, and I support the use of PEDs, but not in combat sports where lives are at stake.

As we have learned from baseball and football, drug use is rampant. We should expect it to increase in our sport too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
            My friend, i'm in sports medicine, and i'll tell ya for a fact your statement is spot on.

JMM sure did. But we all know that already. Pretty amazing what can be done to the human body in a year. In a year you can go from a 38 year old in the twilight of his career, and then BOOM, your 39 years old feeling like your 25 again - and on top of the world.

Everybody wants to be the best, and I support the use of PEDs, but not in combat sports where lives are at stake.

As we have learned from baseball and football, drug use is rampant. We should expect it to increase in our sport too.
            Your butthurtness knows no bounds, lmao!

Comment

@Dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Pac is so blood doped it isn't even funny...JMM brings in the same regimen more or less and he gets called a cheater
              Hey again, Dead. So you are still on these tirades about Manny and blood doping huh?

You seem so uneducated. Do you know anything about human physiology? Do you know what to look for and when to do it? Do you know anything about the procedures used in your "blood doping" rants? Do you know about the chemical makeup of your alleged Blood Doping agents, or even which ones you are talking about ... there are many.

Are you just on here to bash Manny Pacquiao? Seems like it to be honest.

I've been following boxing forever, and professionally, i've never suspected Manny Pacquiao of any PEDs or your so called 'blood doping' .... which you actually don't even know anything about, so stop talking about your nothingness.

You have nothing to support your statements. Not even any thoughts on your subject matter ... What type of blood doping do you think Manny was doing? I'm curious.
              Last edited by TheBoxingBanger; 12-23-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I'm sure almost everyone cheats. Floyd included.

Comment

@Frank

Your butthurtness knows no bounds, lmao!
                  Nice to hear from ya again Frank, hope your doing well.

... No butthurt here man, just educated science in sports. Thats all.

Comment

Oh here we go again.

This guy claims to have a PHD in Pedshakes........ He Graduated with honors on 12/08/12.

Comment

Hey again, Dead. So you are still on these tirades about Manny and blood doping huh?

You seem so uneducated. Do you know anything about human physiology? Do you know what to look for and when to do it? Do you know anything about the procedures used in your "blood doping" rants? Do you know about the chemical makeup of your alleged Blood Doping agents, or even whuch ones you are talking about ... there are many.

Are you just on here to bash Manny Pacquiao? Seems like it to be honest.

I've been following boxing forever, and professionally, i've never suspected Manny Pacquiao of any PEDs or your so called 'blood doping' .... which you actually don't even know anything about, so stop talking about your nothingness.

You have nothing to support your statements. Not even any thoughts on your subject matter ... What type of blood doping do you think Manny was doing? I'm curious.
                      Guys, Marquez cheated, but he never suspected Pac of cheating, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X